INVESTOR RELATIONS ANALYST AT HASHDEX
Our ideal candidate is a true relationship builder who can help us establish a dominant position in the Brazilian market. The candidate will have to navigate well through our network of financial advisors to drive education on everything crypto. This is part of our core strategy to nurture and support our business partners in their challenge to distribute Hashdex´s investment products. She or he will work closely with both our research and content team to make sure the insights generated are delivered on time and through the correct channel. Finally, the Investor Relations analyst will be active on our social media, taking part in live and online events to further drive the knowledge of cryptoassets.
- Build and foster relationships with financial advisors
- Educate financial advisors about cryptoassets and the market dynamics in a clear way
- Present the crypto market and Hashdex product offerings in private and public meetings
- Develop and implement a robust game plan strategy
- Create concise and accurate presentations for investor communications.
- Cooperate on the creation of the vision of what is needed as a value proposition for this segment to grow
The ideal candidate is excited to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high-responsibility environment. The candidate also has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- 3+ years of professional experience in the financial market, of which at least 1+ year of experience in Investor Relations or Sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Financial Market Certification (CPA-20, CEA, CFP or CFA)
- Crypto curiosity and hungry to learn more about the digital assets market
*Experience in cryptoassets is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Benefits allowance (via Caju card)
- Health/Dental insurance
- Opportunity to grow your career superfast in a challenging environment