HASH is a venture-backed startup building an open-source platform for simulation. We’re on a mission to reduce market failure by making powerful analytic and decision-making tools available to everybody.
About this role
As Chief of Staff you will work directly with our CEO, acting as a force-multiplier to help execute business initiatives across product, recruiting, reporting, compliance, and special projects. In addition, you'll work cross-functionally across the entire business, to inform and drive results.
For this role, we would prefer the successful candidate work primarily in-person, based out of our London office (located 2 mins walk from Holborn station). Exceptional remote applicants willing to work UK hours still be considered.
- Creating scalable systems across the business
- Leading quarterly OKR & monthly planning with the CEO
- Taking ownership of early operational concerns including spanning finance, legal/compliance, and go-to-market
- Developing and interpreting business forecasts and analyses supporting the CEO and Board
- First-class degree (or equivalent) in any subject
- Desire and ability to cope with the pace expected at a high-growth startup
- Exceptionally self-motivated, "smart and gets things done", capable of end-to-end planning and problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English required)
- Unwavering attention to detail; incredibly organized
- Prior experience in Operations is not required, but may be beneficial (in particular if at a high-growth startup)
- Working knowledge of SQL or a desire to learn
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- At least 30 days of global annual holiday
- Unlimited caffeine and snacks, free gym membership, and other London office-specific perks.