Playa del Rey, CA
Harvest Bar is looking for bright, energetic, creative and dedicated individuals who thrive in fast paced environment and are passionate about healthy eating to join our front of house team to help us create #aworldofgood!
About the Harvest Bar
The Harvest Bar is a growing fast casual restaurant in LA that offers a high energy and fun team orientated work environment committed to providing fast, fresh and healthy meal alternatives for our customers
At the Harvest Bar, we focus on wholesome, purposeful, nutrition-packed, antioxidant-rich and delicious bowls of sweet and savory superfoods, fresh smoothies, breakfast bowls, and hand-crafted coffee and tea. Our menu is vegetarian and plant-based and we offer many vegan and gluten-free options as well.
Our mission is "To be good for you, good to you, and just plain good."
As a front of house Team Member, you will contribute to the success of the company by welcoming customers, promoting our healthy food options, preparing bowls and smoothies, ringing up orders, and making customers into Harvest Bar “fanatics” through amazing and genuine customer service.
- Assist customers with order selection and menu information with a customer centric approach.
- Receive customers’ orders accurately, provide product knowledge, and suggestions to new and returning customers
- Process cast and credit transactions using POS register system.
- Build orders according to customer’s specifications with accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following sanitation regulations and standards.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Participate in store meetings and ongoing trainings as scheduled or requested.
- Adhere to the shift objectives stated directed by management
- Contribute to a team-oriented workplace by displaying mutual respect and understanding towards coworkers.
- Contribute to the Harvest Bar #WORLDOFGOOD mission by being an ambassador for the Harvest Bar values.
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Friendly, enthusiastic attitude that likes to help and serve.
- Top notch customer service skills with a strong customer centric focus.
- Excellent organizational skills with a great memory!
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change direction as priorities shift.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently with in a team orientated environment.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated desire to be compliant with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of The Harvest Bar.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work in shift hour including nights, weekends and/or public holidays.
- Ability to obtain SERV Safe certification.
Why Work for Us
The Harvest Bar offers a high energy and fun team orientated work environment committed to providing #aworldofgood to its team members as well as their customers. Our employees enjoy:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid training
- Free meals
- 25% discount on food & retail.
- Career development & employee recognition
- Performance based increases
- A positive, hip, and health consciousness workplace.
- An awesome workplace committed to local community action and contribution.
- A place where YOU can be YOU!