The Harvest Bar is the best new fast-casual restaurant in LA! We looking for a motivated individual looking to start their career their restaurant industry to join our team as a Dishwasher in our location in Playa del Rey.
The Harvest Bar offers a high energy and fun team orientated work environment committed to providing fast, fresh and healthy meal alternatives for our customers.
As a Dishwasher, you will:
- Wash blend ware and various kitchen items by hand.
- Ability to meticulously clean preparation machines daily.
- Highly organized managing placement of all kitchen items and dishes and mindful of the need to rotate equipment to reduce wear and tear.
- Commitment to all around cleanliness, including dishwashing and dish storage areas.
- Willingness to follow sanitation and safety policies at all times.
- Willingness to assist prep cook and other staff as needed, especially during rushes.
- Commitment to performing daily duties e.g. opening, closing, and side work.
- Basic janitorial skills to clean up spills, broken wares, etc. immediately.
- Willingness to report any sanitation or janitorial issues to management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in hospitality, food, and beverage, and retail are advantages. But not necessary.
- Excellent organizational and operational skills required.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change direction as priorities shift.
- Fast learner with awesome memorization skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrates compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of The Harvest Bar.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work in shift hour including nights, weekends and/or public holidays.
- Must have ServSafe certification.