Playa Del Rey, CA
Job Description/ Skills Required
Harvest Bar is looking for bright, energetic, creative and dedicated individuals who are passionate about healthy living, to join our back of house team as a Dishwasher.
As a Dishwasher, you will be a critical part to the success of The Harvest Bar team by providing clean, dried and sanitized food preparation items to the front of house in the most efficient, clean, and safe manner.
- Clean food preparation equipment and utensils in addition to various kitchen items by hand.
- Ability to meticulously clean blending machines daily.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition. Be mindful of need to rotate equipment to reduce wear and tear.
- Commitment to all around cleanliness, including dishwashing and dish storage areas.
- Willingness to follow sanitation and safety policies at all times.
- Willingness to assist prep cook and other staff as needed, especially during rushes.
- Commitment to performing daily duties e.g. opening, closing, and side work.
- Basic janitorial skills to clean up spills, broken glassware, etc. immediately.
- Willingness to report any sanitation or janitorial issues to management.
- Excellent organizational and operational skills required.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change direction as priorities shift.
- Fast learner with awesome memorization skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team orientated environment.
- Demonstrates compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of The Harvest Bar.
- Must have a flexible schedule to work in shift hour including nights, weekends and/or public holidays.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- ServSafe certification.
About the Harvest Bar
The Harvest Bar is a growing fast casual restaurant in LA that offers a high energy and fun team orientated work environment committed to providing fast, fresh and healthy meal alternatives for our customers
At the Harvest Bar, we focus on wholesome, purposeful, nutrition-packed, antioxidant-rich and delicious bowls of sweet and savory superfoods, fresh smoothies, breakfast bowls, and hand-crafted coffee and tea. Our menu is vegetarian and plant-based, and we offer many vegan and gluten-free options as well.
Our mission is "To be good for you, good to you, and just plain good."
Why Work for Us
The Harvest Bar offers a high energy and fun team orientated work environment committed to providing #aworldofgood to its team members. Our employees enjoy:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Employee discounts.
- Career development.
- A positive, hip, and health consciousness workplace.
- A workplace committed to local community action and contribution.