Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The global distribution & logistics team oversees the distribution centers that support our direct-to-consumer and retail business, as well as company-wide logistics strategy and spend.
About the Role
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you are our boots on the ground at our 3rd party distribution locations. You’ll be responsible for inventory accuracy and improving process. Your day to day will consist of cycle counting Harry’s physical inventory as well as reviewing and researching inventory related transactions.
This is an amazing opportunity to step into the world of distribution and logistics and find a path into Harry’s growing organization!
What you will accomplish:
- Conduct cycle counts and create cycle count reports on at an agreed-upon regular cadence
- Review and research all inventory adjustments being suggested by our 3PL partner(s)
- Conduct daily inventory analysis of warehouse reports to solve inventory problems
- Help create and enforce a 2nd quality disposition process at our 3PL partner locations
- Conduct process audits, as it relates to inventory movements, inbound receipt, putaway, replenishment, kitting, pick, pack, ship and returns at our 3PL partner locations
- Lead bi-annual physical inventory process
This should describe you:
- Experience managing inventory control functions in a distribution or warehouse environment
- Advanced computer skills, especially with Excel; strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Comfortable with travel up to 15% to additional distribution centers and corporate offices globally
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional environment within H' and with external vendors
- Experience in WMS/ERP systems
- Strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Sense of humor
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Manager, NA DTC Distribution
- Working in the Distribution & Logistics team
- Cross functionally working with Finance, Quality, & Supply Chain
Will be located in Wallingford, CT
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.