Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Harry's Inc. Supply Chain Team is responsible for the supply of products from cradle to grave. The Supply Chain Team supports a key strategic goal of the company – to continue to source, build, and supply high-quality products to customers and retailers all over the world.
About the Role
We are seeking a Supply Chain Senior Associate to lead the sourcing, procurement, and ongoing supply chain management for new and existing Men’s Skin Care products being developed by Harry's Inc. The Supply Chain Senior Associate will continue to ensure that we deliver high-value quality products in a timely fashion. They will work with teams in the New York offices, along with our third party manufacturing partners globally in a role that will have a tremendous impact on the company, and most importantly, on our customers.
What you will accomplish:
- Work cross-functionally (especially with the broader Quality, R&D, S&OP, and Distribution teams) to define and execute New Product Introduction supply strategies for with the focus always on cost, quality, execution, and ability to scale and also meeting launch timing.
- Proactively work with R&D team and suppliers to best source for R&D needs while maintaining strong focus on cost, quality, execution, and ability to scale for NPIs while maintaining target ship dates.
- Work with Harry’s Quality team to ensure all IQC and OQC activities are rigorously addressed during initial product release of subject NPIs as well as on-going production.
- Plan and execute on procurement maximizing and adhering to company goals and objectives while maintaining supply and preventing out of stock situations.
- Execute supplier sourcing, evaluations, and business reviews.
This should describe you:
- All in all together. Committed to teamwork, being a part of a team, and working as a team on all aspects of projects.
- Look left to find right. Strong problem solver. Can this person develop a plan that will lead them to a solution when they are given a problem with little or conflicting information? Think outside the box to solve?
- Produce results. The person starts projects and most importantly, drives them successfully to completion.
- Strong communication. Ability to communicate well with various cross functional groups as well as suppliers and vendors.
- Ability to take a 360 approach. This person does not get lost in the weeds and is always working towards our bigger picture goals.
- Opportunity to join a fast moving, fast growing company during a very exciting time for the brand! Excellent career growth opportunity.
- International and domestic travel - this person will travel directly to the source of all soft product supply to ensure that we are in the most capable hands and are always achieving our goals.
- You are the master of your own vertical - This person will have total ownership over their work. They will be able to not only “execute” but build the systems that they are executing on.
- Opportunity to be involved at every stage of a product life-cycle from cradle to grave.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Operations related field
- Proven experience working in the skin care or cosmetics industry required.
- Exposure to both large (Fortune 1000) multinational companies and smaller, high growth companies
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Global Supply Manager, Soft Products
- You’ll work on the Supply Chain Team
- You’ll work with cross-functionally with R&D, Quality, S&OP, Marketing, Retail, Distribution & Logistics, Legal, and Finance