Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website, we own the entire process.
Since launching in the US in early 2013, we’ve been blown away by the customer response to our brand, thanks to the over 3 million guys who have trusted Harry’s for a great shave. As part of our mission to become a global multi-channel grooming brand, we launched Harry’s here in the UK in July 2017 and we’re off to a very strong start! We’re just at the beginning of our journey here and we’re excited at what lies ahead.
About the Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK Growth Team, responsible for acquiring new customers through a range of direct response marketing channels.
About the Role
This is a unique time to join Harry’s at such an early stage of our journey in the UK. The role will provide an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing direct-to-consumer business and help grow our customer base through direct-response digital marketing campaigns.
You’ll be joining our Digital Marketing team and personally responsible for the success of all Display and Search activity. Reporting to the Digital Channel Manager, you’ll take end-to-end ownership of your own campaigns; overseeing planning, hands-on execution and reporting. You’ll be required to manage channels closely to performance targets, running regular analysis communicating results to the wider business and driving performance through continual testing, optimisation, customer insights and creative development.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage your own online channels: run and take end-to-end ownership of Search and Display activity: planning, executing and reporting, managing closely to CPA and LTV targets and budget pacing.
- Achieving efficient CPAs at scale by driving performance through continual A/B and multivariate testing using iteration and learning to improve campaigns and scale activity.
- Analysis & reporting: provide regular reporting on the performance of Search & Display, effectively communicating tests results, understanding wider business implications and interplay between owned channels and other digital and offline channels.
- Creative development: utilise learnings from campaigns to manage creative development from initial brief to final delivery working closely with our in-house Graphic Designer and third party creative partners.
- Insights-driven: Use evolving UK customer insights, research and data to drive better channel performance by informing creative, targeting & UX testing. Apply a test + learn strategy.
- Agency partners: develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with vendors involved in the delivery of your channel(s). Become an expert in your area by speaking with partners, peers in the industry and where appropriate, attending selected events.
- Explore new opportunities within your channels: evaluate new opportunities such as direct buys, explore additional networks and identify partnerships.
This should describe you:
- 2-4 years hands-on experience managing performance-based Search & Display activity within a fast-moving data-driven environment on either agency or client-side.
- Direct-response experience is a must, being able to drive performance on a CPA and ROI basis to strict targets.
- You have a deep understanding of Google Adwords and its mechanics (bidding, targeting, scripts, placements etc.).
- Experience with Bing, Outbrain, Taboola, DoubleClick a plus but not required.
- You’re passionate about all things digital - keeping up to date with latest platform developments as well as news & trends within the industry.
- Analytical - you’re highly competent with numbers and enjoy analysing data sets and generating meaningful insights. You’re happy living and breathing the joys of Excel.
- Constantly curious - you love learning new things and are proactive in asking about the ‘why’ and ‘how’. You’re a fast learner and enjoying absorbing lots of new information.
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Working in the Growth Team
- Working closely with the rest of the Growth Team including Offline Channel Manager, Channel Executive and in-house Graphic Designer. You’ll also have exposure to the Brand Team as well as external partners we work with.