Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we
have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
IT is the heart of the Harrys in the sense that we are relied on to keep all other departments fully functional always. We are a small but growing local team of experts that are part of a bigger global IT presence. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our fellow co workers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Specialist who will be an integral part of our IT Operations team as well as the Harrys family. We are always improving our IT infrastructure with the most up to date hardware and software and need another bright mind and extra pair of capable hands to continue to make swift progress. The right candidate will provide onsite day-to-day desktop support as well as assisting with IT projects including mass configuration rollouts, testing, documentation and maintenance of new technologies that allow Harry’s teams to advance and be as progressive as our growing future demands.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage incoming technical support requests via Fresh Service Portal, email, phone, or in-person
- Oversee, troubleshoot and support hardware/ software related issues including laptops, desktops, printers for all users including the exec team using a mix of both PC and MAC
- Asset Management including asset tagging, storage reorganization and updating inventory lists regularly
- Updating and maintaining all documentation of user and/or tech instructions
- Gsuite management including email and group administration
- Active Directory user/ computer migration and administration for both Windows and Macs.
- Computer Science degree or 4-year equivalent with 3-5 years IT field experience
- Organized with strong attention to detail, and the ability to clearly communicate and document instructions and checklists
- Strong troubleshooting & multi-tasking abilities and requires minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills & a proven team player
- Improve Always mentality: Aptitude to learn quickly and adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Able to absorb and present complex ideas quickly and accurately
- Able to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and willing to work some nights and weekends as need be
- Working knowledge and experience with Mac OS and Windows software configuration, upgrades and repairs.
- Networking Knowledge including DHCP, DNS, and vlan and general network topologies. CCNA preferred
- Knowledge of Active Directory user/ computer binding, folder permissions, VPN configurations and Google apps administration.
- JAMF experience a plus
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT
- Part of the IT Operations
- Working with all other teams at Harry’s
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.