Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Global Supply Chain Team at Harry's, Inc. works cross-functionally to manage strategic sourcing, production and inventory strategy for innovative and performance-driven products in the men’s shaving market. The team is focused on sourcing the best suppliers and creating optimal supply chains to advance both the Harry’s direct-to-consumer business and store brand businesses in Europe and North America. Being vertically integrated allows us to have better, more direct, relationships with our customers so we can continue to provide better products and experiences for them.
About the Role
As a member of the Global Supply Chain Team, you will have the opportunity visit suppliers from around the globe & own strategic sourcing, supplier relationships, and production strategy for our plastic and metal components. Specifically, as a member of our Hard Products team, you will own the end-to-end supply chain for handle and razor cartridge components, driving strategy as we scale our business.
You will work cross-functionally with teams in New York and China – including R&D, Retail, Distribution, Sales & Operations, Planning, Finance, Sales & Marketing to manage sustaining programs, lead product launches & set optimal supply chains.
What you will accomplish:
- Own end-to-end strategy for specific handle and razor programs globally
- Develop supply chain strategies that will result in exceptionally high-quality products and cost-savings that we can pass on to our customers
- Lead cross-functional projects and routinely present metrics, recommendations and operational considerations to the senior team in New York to inform the company’s strategy for product launches
- Lead global negotiations with current & future suppliers to support our business objectives
- Align the operations strategy around sourcing and bring new suppliers on board
- Work with cross-functional teams such as R&D to bring new plastic and metal products from development phase into mass production
- Lead the current and future road map aligning our vision of becoming a global, multi-channel company
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of professional experience in an analytical, data-driven supply chain and/or operations role
- Prior experience in plastics, metals, or electronics is preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively to drive cross-functional consensus
- Strong negotiator who understands multiple techniques and practices
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and to switch gears as required
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Global Sourcing Manager – Hard Products
- Working on the Global Supply Chain team
- Cross-functional collaboration with R&D, Distribution, Retail, Finance, Quality, Sales & Operations