Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth with our mass and specialty US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion.
About the Role
The Forecast and Replenishment Analyst will play a critical role in Harry’s continued success at retail. This customer facing position will be responsible for managing all aspects of demand planning across both Harry’s and our retail partner’s supply chains. As this role will work across internal and external teams, it requires strong collaboration skills and attention to detail to ensure efficient and accurate product distribution.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage all aspects of Target forecast, including Store In-Stocks, Event Management, Execution of New and Discontinued items, Reducing Waste, Reporting, and Analytics
- Manage demand planning for Target item and product segments spanning across the collective Harry’s and Target supply chains
- Co-develop annual business plan goals and identify events that affect supply and demand
- Build and maintain Target and internal stakeholder relationships that will drive supply and demand efficiencies
This should describe you:
- Top/high performing CPG analyst with 2-4 years experience post college
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player and possesses a drive for results.
- Being exceptionally insightful
- A model of collaborative behavior
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Director of Retail Sales
- Working in the Retail Sales Team
- You'll work most closely with key customer contacts, Distribution, Supply Chain, Finance, R&D
Harry’s believes in bringing together different individuals, ideas and perspectives to create an inclusive space so that people feel comfortable speaking out and pushing boundaries every day. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.