Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The People Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We are currently developing our philosophies and programs as a people team and are looking for enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-people to join us.
About the Role
As a recruiter at Harry’s you will play a critical role in helping to build our teams! You will work to source, interview and hire candidates for a diverse set of roles. Additionally, as a recruiter you will play a consultative role with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure we have a strong, unbiased and efficient recruiting process.
What you will accomplish:
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for hires across all areas of the organization, but with a particular focus on brand, R&D, and ops.
- Develop strong, strategic partnerships with hiring managers and interview teams providing not just trusted advice for scoping roles and candidate profiles but also leaning on them for support as well as pushing them for results.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Harry’'s mission to deliver the highest quality products to the customer.
- Successfully partner with People Business Partners and People Operations to create a
- great experience for all interview teams.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
This should describe you:
- Sourcing Master - you have experience sourcing on multiple roles at a given time using Linkedin, Entelo and other sourcing techniques
- Fast learner and adaptable to all timelines, needs and asks within recruiting
- You deeply care about candidate experience. You want candidates to walk away from their interview feeling great
- Bar Raiser - you want to find the best of the best! You push hiring managers to make sure they are keeping the bar high
- Think outside the box! You are excited about finding new ways to engage talent
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help your teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Senior Manager, Recruiting
- Working within the People team
- Working cross functionally with the entire Harry’s organisation to find, hire and retain top talent
Harry’s believes in bringing together different individuals, ideas and perspectives to create an inclusive space so that people feel comfortable speaking out and pushing boundaries every day. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.