Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Global Supply Chain Team at Harry's, Inc. works cross-functionally to manage strategic sourcing, production and inventory strategy for innovative and performance-driven products in the men’s shaving market. The team is focused on sourcing the best suppliers and creating optimal supply chains to advance both the Harry’s direct-to-consumer business and store brand businesses in Europe and North America. Being vertically integrated allows us to have better, more direct, relationships with our customers so we can continue to provide better products and experiences for them.
About the Role
As a member of the Global Supply Chain Team, you will manage our capital expenditures (CapEx). You will be responsible for our suppliers that develop, manufacture, and maintain CapEx that will reside in our manufacturing plant in Eisfeld, Germany and at our partners around the world. You will lead the strategic sourcing process for these investments, analyze the financial return, manage the supplier relationships, and bring projects from early development through ramp and mass production. You will work cross-functionally with our teams in New York, Germany, and China – including R&D, Quality, Finance, Sales & Operations Planning, and Manufacturing.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage strategic sourcing process for CapEx to support new product introductions, capacity expansion, and other manufacturing initiatives
- Own the global CapEx budget and forecast to ensure compliance
- Develop a business case and calculate the ROI for strategic investments and present your findings and recommendations to the leadership team
- Lead global, cross-functional projects to include automation development for mechanical assemblies, complex tooling, and other initiatives
- Develop strategy and lead negotiations with current and future suppliers to support our business objectives
- Lead the current and future CapEx program to support our vision of becoming a global, multi-channel company
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience in an analytical, data-driven supply chain and/or operations role
- Experience in manufacturing and familiarity with product development from early engineering to mass production
- Part of a supply chain or operations team at a large-scale consumer products company, OEM, or manufacturing facility
- Comfortable working with suppliers and managing a budget and timeline
- Understanding of tooling and injection molding processes is a plus
- Ability to collaborate effectively to drive cross-functional consensus both internally and with external manufacturing partners and suppliers
- Superior communication skills and ability to work across cultures
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and to switch gears as required
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Supply Chain
- Working in the Global Supply Chain Team
- Working with R&D, Quality, Finance, Sales & Operations Planning, and Manufacturing (Eisfeld, Germany)