About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth with our mass and specialty US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion and form the next best in class partnership with a key national retailer.
About the Role
The National Director of Sales will be an important role in leading the next retail partnership for the Harry’s Brand. This role will have a direct impact on the company’s future growth in that they will build greater scale into the Harry’s business and significantly broaden the awareness and trial potential for the brand. For this role, we need an amazing customer development leader – one who understands customer needs and requirements and can also translate and execute the Harry’s vision in retail formats. As this role will work across almost all Harry’s functions, it requires strong collaboration skills and attention to detail in following processes that allow partner functions to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- Lead all customer development activity managing our business at next major US Retailer
- Manage Customer P&L including Trade Spending and all OpEx
- Develop Annual Business Plan for retailer that delivers on revenue and profit goals and works across company channel strategy
- Manage sales analytics and forecasting needs for next major US retailer
These might describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player and possess a drive for results.
- Great Experience and a proven track record of delivering top and bottom line results in a customer development capacity
- Operationally sound and driven to disrupt the norm from a retail merchandising standpoint
- Being exceptionally insightful in influencing our product portfolio for next 1-2 year with our retail partners
- A model of collaborative behavior and execution in delivering great programming for the Harry’s brand at retail
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Curiosity – You’re going to be asked to dive in with all parts of the Harry’s team, and your innate hunger to learn the nuanced complexities of these practice areas will help our team identify and solve the most important problems
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
Who you will work with:
- You'll work most closely with key customer contacts, Distribution and Supply Chain for operational and fulfillment needs, R&D for Product and Display Design needs, Marketing for Brand Strategy and Innovation
- You'll report to the VP of Retail Sales
Harry’s believes in bringing together different individuals, ideas and perspectives to create an inclusive space so that people feel comfortable speaking out and pushing boundaries every day. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.