We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional shaving products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com). We’re looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redeﬁne the way people interact with brands online and offline.
Since our launch in March 2013, the response from our customers has been tremendous. People deserve quality products and experiences, which is why in January of 2014 we bought our German factory and became one of only a few vertically-integrated shaving brands! We are eager to share Harry’s with even more of the world and are looking to bring amazing people together to help us change the world, one 5-o-clock shadow at a time.
At Harry's, the customer is at the heart of everything that we do and Customer Expereince (CX) is on the front lines. We get to speak with customers every single day and understand their needs on a deep level. Our approach and insights helps our business deliver a best-in-class experience for all of our customers.
The Customer Experience Supervisor will manage the CX team operation and our team of associates in our quest to help customers make their mornings better.
As the CX Supervisor, you will execute running the day-to-day operation of our CX team. You will support the growth and performance of our CX associates to make sure they are reaching their goals and doing their best to create an amazing customer experience. You deeply care about business and customer needs and understand how to manage them both. You will drive operational change to support our amazing growth and support testing to improve our customer's experience.
What you'll do:
- Develop and help build an outstanding team that creates a best-in-class customer experience
- Directly manage a team across performance, production, and quality metrics; lead your team actively, providing professional development and supporting individual growth paths
- Support managers with operational and strategic testing by leading the team in executing against test plan
- Be an owner of the daily operation and take a hands-on approach to getting into the details - you walk the floor, hold side-by-sides to understand complex processes
- Create and improve our current reporting practices - enhance the story our data tells, show the company what they need to know
- Be a voice of the customer and an excellent communicator who isn't shy about sharing customer feedback/trends with the appropriate teams
- Effectively project manage CX specific activities relating to insights, product launches, and operational improvements (you are responsible for our team producing)
- Own the management and maintenance of Zendesk including on-boarding duties, queue management, and reporting updates
This might describe you:
- 3-4+ years of Operational or Customer Experience; 1+ years of managing others directly
- High energy individual with demonstrated people management & leadership skills
- Strong ability to balance structure and process with the ability to move quickly and make good decisions
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize against business needs in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated ability to create clear, repeatable process in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills - can tell a story and craft a message to the appropriate audience
- Contributions to strategic thinking: help develop, communicate and execute operational testing
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing business environment
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- SQL skills - or a willingness to develop them - is helpful
Who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the Customer Experience Operations and Insights Manager
- Our People team to create an awesome environment for our associates
- Manage communication between Marketing, Brand, Distribution, and Engineering teams (to name a few) to make sure the customer voice is heard across the company
- Report on team performance to the Director of Customer Experience