This person will manage relationships with key business partners, including internal stakeholders, owned & integrated system developers, parcel and freight carriers, 3PL providers and retail sale partners.
- Establish operational expectations for owned and 3rd party providers, including KPI management through QBR or equivalent process
- Conduct 3PL site visits
- Drive continued performance improvement
- Manage logistics and distribution cost, quality and performance over the short and long term while appropriately managing risks and ability to scale
- Manage Distribution P&L in the UK, with responsibilities including COGS related to fulfillment and distribution costs, operating expenses and capital budgeting.
- Establish processes for maintaining clear and open communication channels
- Partner with manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and operations planning in order to ensure consistent and smooth operations
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Experience and technology organizations in order to leverage distribution performance as a competitive tool
- Establish accountability in key processes by creating performance metrics (KPI’s) and goals, and then manage the business to meet and exceed these measures.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Help develop and execute operational strategy within a disruptive company
- Implement and scale operational systems
- Join an early-stage team establishing an important new market for a fast-growing and well-funded consumer brand
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong operational knowledge of distribution and logistics industries.
- Hands-on experience managing mission-critical 3PL relationships.
- Contract negotiation experience. Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents, and have facility with contracts and financial data.
- Strong customer focus and a track record of delivering best in class service levels.
- Experience working in a lean, matrixed, highly collaborative team environment with strong talent. Must be comfortable with and embrace collaboration and communication.
- Experience in making operational decisions based on data and prior experience.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in logistics and distribution
- Proven ability to build enduring professional relationships with local partners, service providers, and distributors leading to outstanding performance.
- Prior experience in Lean / Six Sigma (or similar) disciplines
- Certifications in Six Sigma, Operations or Inventory Management.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.