We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional shaving products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com).
We launched in March and have been blown away by the customer response since then. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online.
At Harry’s, the Creative team brings the brand to life. We are involved in every aspect of the business – from setting direction for our site, to creating beautiful packaging to developing incredibly high quality products. As our brand grows we’re adding key members to the team who are interested in working in a fast-paced, design driven environment. We are looking for a self-starting individual who has an eye for design and a passion for creating a great user experience.
Type of employment: Full Time
- Own and create all digital content ranging from the website to emails to marketing advertisements (and beyond)
- Oversee and create great user experiences and work flows across all digital platforms and various channels
- Design amazingly compelling digital assets that captivate and engage our customers
- Provide input for editorial & product photography that supports larger digital brand vision, voice and goals
- Build strong, supportive and constructive relationships throughout the team
Background & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience designing and ready to take the next step
- Smart, attractive and dynamic portfolio with strengths in typography, design systems, storytelling polish and professionalism
- Major pluses would be abilities with motion, photography art direction, and illustration
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with business stakeholders in order to optimize creative and usher strategic creative thinking (and lots of beautiful things) into the real world
Characteristics/Traits we are looking for:
- Extreme passion and interest for great design, especially in how it pertains to a user’s experiences
- A “doer”-someone who is going to take initiative to get things done
- Empathy for the customer and thoughtfulness of how they interact with Harry’s in the digital world
- Effective communication skills and an ability to work in a close-knit team
- Sense of Humor.