We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional shaving products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com). We’re looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redeﬁne the way people interact with brands online and offline.
Since our launch in March 2013, the response from our customers has been tremendous. People deserve quality products and experiences, which is why in January of 2014 we bought our German factory and became one of only a few vertically-integrated shaving brands in the entire universe! We are eager to share Harry’s with even more of the world and are looking to bring amazing people together to help us change the world, one 5-o-clock shadow at a time.
At Harry's, the customer is at the heart of everything that we do. The Corner Shop is Harry's physical touchpoint to the world. It's the one place where our customers can interact face-to-face with our brand. Not only can customers find the full suite of Harry's products, but Harry's Corner Shop is also a full-service barbershop.
The Corner Shop Lead will manage the shop's operation as well as manage our barbers and retail experience associates to provide the most high-quality service and experience for all of our customers' grooming needs.
What You'll Do
- Ensure the day-to-day operation of our Corner Shop is seamless and smooth, creating incredible experiences for customers
- Manage our barbers and retail experience associates, supporting their day-to-day work, providing feedback and assisting with their professional development
- Spend about half of your time manning the front-lines of the shop - helping customers and clients while maintaining the look and feel of the shop
- Execute on improvements and changes to the shop as driven by our headquarters-based brand and leadership team
- Coordinate with our Leadership, PR, and Marketing Teams to assist with Corner Shop related events and VIP visits
- Maintain shop inventory, tracking and ordering products, coordinating with vendors, and keeping accurate records
Who You'll Work With
- Report directly to the Customer Experience QA, Training, and Development Manager
- Coordinate brand and operational initiatives with the Director of Customer Experience
- Assist PR and Marketing with special events and VIP visits at the shop
- Order and stock product via 3rd Party Vendors, and coordinate occasional training on said products for our staff by vendors
- Maintain accurate financial records by working with our Finance Team
This Might Describe You
- You execute on tasks - give you a "to do" and it gets done. And so do the next 3 things you might be asked to do because you anticipate those needs and get them taken care of.
- Prior experience managing a retail or similar operation with aplomb
- Hyper-organized with an attention to detail that rivals a forensic accountant. You know that the details matter and presentation if everything.
- Great communicator who can pass information between multiple departments, locations, and functions
- People-person with the innate ability to immediately connect with customers and staff
- You help people grow through clear feedback, and can coordinate all of the moving pieces of the shop