We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional shaving products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com).
The People Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We are currently developing a lot of our philosophies and programs as a people team and are looking for enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-people to join us.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, your will support the recruiting function and play a critical role in building the Harry's team. You will guide candidates through the recruiting process at Harry's by scheduling and coordinating onsite interviews and ensuring each person has a fantastic experience. Additionally, you will support the recruiting function overall by owning key metric reporting, driving the candidate referral program, and sourcing candidates.
Here's What You Will Do
- Manage the schedules for interviews and new employee onboarding
- Create a great experience for every candidate
- Completely own our applicant tracking system (backend recruiting software) - ensuring all job postings are accurate and clear, candidates are properly managed, manage them through the process, and track and synthesize recruiting metrics for each role
- Ensure all recruiting training materials are up to date and accurately reflect our process
- Work with the recruiting team to source candidates for roles throughout the organization
- Drive the employee referral program
This Might Describe You
- Insanely organized - you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything around you running smoothly
- Positive, cheery and always upbeat - you convey positive energy and warmth instantly
- Ultimate team player; you always wants to help out and there is no job too big or too small
- Calm under pressure, you know how to prioritize and get things done, and you persevere through all challenges with a smile
- Always looking to improve yourself and the processes around you
- Open and honest; you give and receive feedback and action on it
- Able to build strong rapport with team members and strangers instantly, earning trust quickly
Here's Who You'll Work With:
- The Recruiting Team to manage the hiring of the Harry's Team at large, and to support and improve the recruiting process
- Hiring Managers and Interviewers to ensure that they are prepared for interviews
- Candidates to make sure that they have an amazing experience
- The People Team to develop and improve broader people-related processes and programs (i.e. onboarding, training, etc.)
- The Harry's team more broadly to support our exciting growth!