**UK CX Assistant full-time - 5 days a week including Saturday and Sunday**
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
At Harry's, the customer is at the heart of everything that we do. The Customer Experience Team serves as the bridge between Harry's and the amazing people who use our products. We're the voice of Harry's to our customers and advocates for our customers to the rest of the Harry's team. From new products to marketing initiatives to our website, everything we do is directly influenced by our customers. As a Customer Experience Assistant you'll drive that change, and have a lot of fun doing it!
About the Role
As a Customer Experience Assistant you will work directly with our customers as we continue to grow our brand in the UK, answering their questions about everything from delivery times to how often they should shave. You will also work closely with the Customer Experience Team at Headquarters in New York to develop and execute creative ideas for improving the customer experience overall. The UK operation has grown very quickly and now requires someone who can work from home answering customers during the weekends, as well as from the office for three days during the week.
What you will accomplish:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues via phone, email and chat
- Become an expert on our products and spread the love of Harry's everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by surpassing our customer's everyday expectations
- Be the primary contact for Harry’s customers who get in touch over the course of the weekend
- Find new and interesting ways to make our customers smile
- Create instant rapport with our customers
- Strategise ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with CX Management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
- Identify customer trends in real time and communicate to the CX team and other departments
- Dive in wherever needed as we launch our UK operations
This should describe you:
- Clear communicator via our customer service channels – both on email and phone. You can explain how to use an iPhone to your Grandma. And get her on Instagram too.
- Empathetic to the extreme - you have the ability to meet the customer where they are and immediately put yourself in their shoes
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge, huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Strong start-up mentality, which a "no task is too small" attitude
- Self-motivated and grit to get things done, even when there’s no-one else around
- Flexible outlook and keenness to support other areas of the UK team as required
- Able to work weekends
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the UK Customer Experience Manager
- Work with awesome CX Assistants, in your office and across the pond in the US, who work hard and make the everyday fun
- Work with the rest of your UK-based team to build and grow the Harry's team culture