Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo and Cat Person, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
Harry’s is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays and lunch on Thursdays, and fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, and drinks everyday. Can’t forget the free products and the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About the Team
The Global IT team at Harry’s works cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state-of-the-art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
Harry’s has recently migrated from SAP Business By Design system to its future landscape, anchored by SAP S/4 HANA as the core system. This is the first of several enterprise projects to aggressively build out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, logistics, distribution, sales, and finance.
The SAP ABAP/FIORI Developer will be at the core, an SAP Developer, with experience with Fiori, ABAP, and building integrations with the SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), sitting on the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTF) as well as developing enhancements on improving business processes. The person filling this role will be a key contributor to the growth of Harry’s in the IT space, overseeing critical areas of SAP, including management of our SAP application development efforts, as well as being involved in systems integrations.
What you will accomplish:
- Own the SAP Development space, utilizing ABAP, Fiori, UI5, and CPI.
- Facilitate technical requirement gathering, blueprinting, technical documentation, development, testing, and implementation of technical solutions using ABAP, Fiori, and Cloud Platform Integration (API, IFLOW, SFTP).
- Development in SAP ABAP and Fiori to meet technical requirements driven by the Functional Designs, following a waterfall or agile development methodology.
- Work closely with our Basis team to administer both our BTF/CPI and Fiori environments, evaluating each and making recommended changes as needed.
- Development of CPI integrations focused on SFTP and API.
- Development of IFLOW’s, use of adapters (REST, SOAP and oDATA), use of API Proxies in the API Portal and publishing API Endpoints.
- Knowledge on API Policies that need to be applied on API Proxy with the ability to publish an API with security policies (such as OAUTH 2.0, SAML).
- Experience in publishing API's Synchronous and Asynchronous scenarios
- Integration maintenance with connections with SAP and non-SAP systems) through API and SFTP.
- Administer connection set-ups between SAP S/4, CPI, Concur, HCC and various enterprise systems.
- Develop solutions for Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report business units.
- Deliver business solutions with SAP ABAP, FIORI and UI5 technology.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Security, SAP functional owners, and IT Infrastructure teams.
- Act as liaison between Integration team and functional consultants.
- Conduct code reviews and implement best practices on development methodologies
- Provide technical oversight to other developers and technical consultants.
- Create design documents to ensure IT organization solutions are built with consistent standards
- Lead and design SAP technical solutions with appropriate ABAP RICEFW object and build the solution along with documenting technical specifications
- Design and build SAP Fiori applications either by extending or creating new application using UI5 or Fiori designer
- Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Analysis and System monitoring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment
- Stay current in the new SAP versions and direction for ABAP, Fiori, BTF, CPI, and with new features and tools to identify opportunities in this area; help contribute to the roadmap for future directions.
- May require work outside of normal business hours to support system activities.
This should describe you:
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field or engineering field.
5+ years as an SAP Developer, with progressive experience in ABAP, Fiori and Cloud Platform Integration.
Experience preferred in:
- SAP S/4 Hana Cloud
- ABAP programming skills including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflow.
- Object oriented programming with ABAP Objects, BAPI/BADIs, and enhancement points
- Fiori programming skills, including UI5/Java, CSS, HTML5.
- CPI integrations including SFTP set-up, API, and Integration flows
- Knowledge in configuration of synchronous and asynchronous interfaces
- Experience with HANA development tools
- Experience in report development with ALV's, drill down and PDF forms
- Experience with the SAP ABAP Data Dictionary and other SAP repository objects
Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
Reporting to the “Enterprise Systems Lead” working with a team of seasoned Harry’s Enterprise Systems professionals. Working closely with the broader IT department and supporting SAP technical solutions and CPI integrations across all areas of the business and applications.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harry’s
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Wellness and L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL and virtual events including happy hours, team building events, and parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits and our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $120,400-$165,550, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidate’s location, skill level and experience.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.