Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo and Cat Person, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, the Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback.
Harry’s is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays and lunch on Thursdays, and fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, and drinks everyday. Can’t forget the free products and the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About the Team
As a Brand Creative Project Manager, you’ll be a key member of the Harry’s Creative Comms team. We’re a dynamic group of creative, strategic, super talented, and fun folks (if we do say so ourselves)! Our team is at the frontlines of the Harry’s brand, which is a job we take seriously… but that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun while doing it.
Our team is responsible for bringing the brand to life across all channels (DTC, Retail, Brand Marketing, Partnerships, In-Store Marketing, and Packaging, to name a few), and the Brand Creative Project Manager is the person who keeps us on track to do this. This role will be tasked with managing all projects related to digital asset creation, with the opportunity to expand into other channels during your time at Harry’s.
We’re looking for someone who is the ultimate team player: dedicated, hard-working, and enthusiastic.
About the Role / What You’ll Accomplish
- Manage and facilitate a variety of creative projects, with a focus on organic social, email, and retail marketing assets
- You’ll be engaged in the creative process from end to end: briefing, creative development, and delivery
- Act as the main point of contact for your creative workstreams, partnering closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as the brand team, insights, retail, design, and more
- Develop timelines and ensure our team is on track to reach these milestones
- Maintain organization across all project documents and shared drives (Google Drive, Airtable, etc.)
- Deliver briefs to the appropriate team members and be the hub of information when critical questions come up throughout the life of the project
- Celebrate our wins and help to adapt when we have setbacks
Note this is not a designer role, but an interest in design and/or the creative development process is a must.
You May Be a Fit If…
- You have 1-3 years of experience as a process or project manager at an agency or on an in-house creative team
- You’re thoughtful and like to use previous learnings to improve processes, systems, and work quality
- You’re very organized. To-do lists are your jam, and you’re known for your attention to detail
- You are good at recognizing patterns and breaking down tough problems. Excited to brainstorm, hypothesize, and test solutions? This job could be for you!
- You can independently own projects/act as the primary source of contact but still have the confidence to ask for help
- You have a talent for bringing people together and inspiring them to do great work
- You like to work with whip-smart folks with a good sense of humor!
Here’s Who You’ll Work With
- Reporting to: Sr. Manager of Creative Operations
- Day-to-Day: Harry’s Creative Comms team
- Cross-Functional Partner Teams: Harry’s Retail, Design, Brand Marketing, Insights, R&D
Benefits and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harry’s
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Wellness and L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL and virtual events including happy hours, team building events, and parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We can’t quantify all of the intangible things we think you’ll love about working at Harry’s, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart and humble team you’ll get to work with, and our supportive and inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits and our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $71,200-$97,900, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidate’s location, skill level and experience.