About the team
The Global IT team at Harry’s works cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company and its employees are set up to be efficient and scale rapidly. This function drives our enterprise systems and information technology infrastructure initiatives globally. Through our help desk, systems implementations, infrastructure initiatives and deep technical knowledge, this team provides services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in a state-of-the-art work environment.
About the role
We are looking for a driven and experienced Vice President of Enterprise Systems who will be leading our global Information Technology team at Harry’s. The right candidate will lead our global IT strategy that allows Harry’s teams to develop, scale and be progressive as our future demands continue to grow.
What you will accomplish
- Manage two technology teams
- Corporate IT (Network, helpdesk support, corp security) across multiple offices
- Enterprise Systems (ERP - SAP/S4, Blue Yonder, PLM software)
- Lead and design the global IT strategy and ensure the technology roadmap for the next 5 years is aligned across all geographies and allows the company to achieve the desired business outcomes as a multi-segment consumer products company
- Scale and leverage enterprise systems to automate processes using our ERP system SAP/S4. Experience with supply chain, inventory management and product lifecycle management.
- Oversee integrating and onboarding acquisition companies on to Harry’s enterprise systems
- Build IT infrastructure and scale enterprise systems to match our growing business needs
- Ensure systems and processes are consistent across all locations, creating significant efficiency
- Prepare the Company to be SOX compliant, ensuring data privacy and data security
- Overall responsibility for the establishment of the annual budget and execution against key objectives
- Support the infrastructure needs of the growing network of global offices
- Build strategic relationships with key suppliers and consultants
This should describe you
- This role will be based in NYC but will require travel to our international locations
- 15+ years of experience
- Experience with building processes and integrating new technologies that have enterprise-wide impact, examples being SAP/S4 and Blue Yonder.
- Deep expertise in technical architecture of SAP ERP with strong pattern recognition on how to scale ERP
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible technical solutions
- Understands and analyzes new technologies
- Has a service first mentality but willing to partner with colleagues to achieve best solution
- Experience managing teams both locally and remotely, including managing people managers
- Improve Always mentality: Aptitude to learn quickly and adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Deep understanding of e-commerce and retail
- Experience working in manufacturing
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer
- IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Systems teams
- Executive leadership team at Harry’s
- Working with all other teams at Harry’s, including engineering team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, and expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse. We have also launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, and Headquarters, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē!
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.