About The Team
The International Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team at Harry’s partners with the Commercial and Enterprise teams to build and maintain high quality financial plans, analyse performance against targets and stay abreast of risks and opportunities; all in order to manage the impact on our financial outlook and resource allocation.
The team’s intimate knowledge and technological capabilities are critical in enabling fast, data-driven strategic decisions for Harry’s brands throughout our International markets including Europe and Canada.
The team is seeking further support to improve upon and sustain a high quality level of service to internal stakeholders in order to manage the story and initiatives underpinning our growth within existing channels and expansion into new markets.
About The Role
Working alongside the International FP&A Senior Manager you will become an important and integrated business partner with our commercial and finance teams, building detailed projections and analyses to ensure integrity of our financial management and decision making.
This includes supporting and enhancing the commercial and financial planning and reporting processes, managing the identification and control of risks and opportunities and striving for intimacy with the business in order to drive operational recommendations and become a respected business partner.
What you will accomplish
- Support the long term plan, annual budget and quarterly reforecast processes, collaborating cross functionally to formulate, challenge and refine future projections allowing us to operationally proceed with confidence
- Partner with commercial teams to appraise product innovation strategy and business cases alongside brand and market initiatives whilst accelerating profitable growth
- Leverage our current systems and contribute to the development of new systems and tools to enhance our business intelligence capabilities
- Develop monthly performance against plan and ad-hoc business review materials and financial reports to surface financial insights and guide resource allocation decisions
This should describe you
- 2+ years of financial management experience, ideally gained within a CPG business or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience or professional accounting qualification
- Experienced in financial modelling and with Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) systems, including Workday Adaptive, SAP BPC/ Hyperion Essbase, or Anaplan architecture
- Experienced or eager to learn, data visualisation within Excel, Google Sheets, Power BI, Looker
- High level of curiosity to seek out and understand performance drivers and demonstrated proficiency with creatively communicating your insights to an executive audience
- Strong commercial and business acumen, building trust and support from stakeholders through ownership of the accuracy, reliability and relevance of your conclusions and recommendations
- Direct, honest, and supportive in communications, working proactively and collaboratively whilst managing multiple and changing priorities
Here’s Who You’ll Work With
- Report to the International FP&A Senior Manager and belong to a highly collaborative global Finance team
- Significant and frequent exposure to management within Sales & Marketing, Innovation, Supply Chain, Strategy, Accounting and FP&A
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s has expanded to Canada and Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, and Headquarters, and made our first brand acquisition with Lumē.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.