About the Team:
The International demand planning team at Harry’s is responsible for demand forecasting for the UK, EU and Canada, and is part of the International Supply Chain organization. This team plays a critical role in ensuring efficient operational performance and in enabling senior management to make business-optimizing decisions through the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
About the Role:
We are looking for a high-performing, analytical and collaborative person to join our S&OP team. This person will be responsible for forecasting Harry’s UK and EU Retail channels. They will work in close collaboration with the broader Operations, Commercial and Finance teams and have frequent interaction with multiple company departments. This is also an opportunity that affords significant exposure to and impact on senior-level operations, finance and strategy for a high-growth consumer brand. The role is based in our London office, and requires a close partnership with colleagues in the US and Germany.
Own the monthly global demand planning process for Harry’s UK/EU Retail Channels:
- Be the expert on drivers behind Harry’s retail business by running monthly cross-functional meetings to gather input from stakeholders across the company
- Produce accurate demand forecasts by units and revenue by owning the retail operational models
- Provide insight on the creation of new product forecasts and assess new launch influence on existing products or categories for cannibalization or growth
- Develop root cause analysis and forward actions for demand forecasting issues by SKU, category, channel and customer
Manage projects that improve the accuracy and efficiency of our forecasting efforts:
- Evolve the demand planning process using statistical forecasting, management by exception, ABC stratification and other tools and techniques
- Support the transition from an Excel-based customized modeling approach to a demand planning software platform (Blue Yonder)
- Develop content for the demand reviews and executive S&OP meeting to summarize the building blocks and key assumptions behind the forecast along with insights and recommendations
- Measure and report key accuracy metrics to continuously improve the forecasting process with the goal of maintaining an efficient and optimized supply chain process
Work cross-functionally with different levels of the organization in the UK, US and Germany:
- Work with Strategy, Sales and other functions to provide forecasts for new channel launches
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product and R&D teams to develop forecasts for new product launches
- Work closely with the cross-functional team on the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes to provide visibility on revenue and growth
- Work with the Finance, Strategy and Operations teams on revenue and margin gap improvement initiatives
- Have significant exposure to the Harry’s senior leadership and act as a thought partner on special projects and key business decisions
This should describe you:
- BA/BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in Demand Planning, Sales Planning, Supply Chain, or other Business Operations function
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience interacting with different cross-functional teams and different levels of the organization
- Experience using demand planning and ERP software a plus, particularly Blue Yonder
- Ability to manipulate data and insights to make recommendations
- Rigorously detail-oriented and produces exceptional deliverables
- Excellent ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive cross-functional consensus and results in the day-to-day business
- Strong work ethic; ability to independently own and drive projects
- Motivated to learn; asks insightful questions and fully embraces working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Sense of humor
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.