About the role
The Director of Global Corporate Communications will be responsible for driving and executing Harry’s Inc.’s internal and external corporate communications strategy as well as supporting the organization's corporate responsibility initiatives. This position will be integral to supporting the business in sharing the Harry’s Inc. purpose and story with the world, including our mission of creating things people like more.
What you will accomplish
- Help to lead the development of the Harry’s Inc. master narrative and brand across all external and internal channels and to stakeholders including but not limited to employees, investors, media, analysts and owned channels.
- Help to develop proactive communications strategies to support Harry’s Inc.’s employer brand including executive communications, executive messaging, speaking opportunities, employee experience, and culture initiatives.
- Partner regularly with leadership including the CEO and Chief of Staff on weekly communications initiatives and messaging.
- Own and drive internal communications to ensure consistent narratives across the organization and deepen employee engagement.
- In close collaboration with our Investor Relations team, support key announcements including investor-focused communications and other initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional and global brand teams and corporate communications agencies to identify and capture opportunities to tell impactful stories that drive brand awareness and highlight Harry’s growth, strategy, thought leadership and social mission.
- Identify, test and scale new channels to tell the Harry’s Inc. story.
- Build upon our existing social mission efforts, which focuses on mental health, to create a holistic communications program that supports our communities and engages our employees.
- Create and own a social mission communications practice to drive press coverage and awareness of our 1% program across all Harry’s brands. This includes developing content to share across owned channels as well as within the organization.
- Partner with Global Head of Integrated Marketing & Communications on all crisis communications initiatives.
- Help to develop the Harry’s Inc. brand and determine what stories we want to tell and where we should tell these stories.
- Help to build best in class communications practice within the Harry’s Inc. organization.
This should describe you
- Passionate and accomplished writer with an ability to engage diverse groups of stakeholders and a passion for storytelling.
- Ability to move quickly, sometimes with not all the information to start.
- Incredibly responsive and communicative.
- Strong collaboration skills and an ability to work well at all levels of the business.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Works well under pressure and can effectively prioritize their work as well as execute quickly.
Here's who you'll work with
- Reporting to Global Head of Integrated Marketing & Communications.
- Working on the Global Communications team.
- Work cross functionally across the business including People, Social Mission, Commercial, Retail, Brand, Social, and Company leadership.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.