About the Team
The Growth Marketing Team at Harry’s manages digital and offline marketing channels to acquire new customers and drive profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working individuals who are constantly reinventing our approach, developing and testing hypotheses rooted in data and customer insights, and scaling Harry’s marketing efforts in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
Harry’s is seeking a Senior Digital Performance Manager to lead and scale up our online performance efforts. In this role, you will own the strategy for digital acquisition channels, develop the vision and roadmap to drive profitable growth, and leverage analytics to inform your execution plans. You will lead a team of digital marketers and work cross-functionally to identify and unlock new growth opportunities.
Important: This is a hands-on role! This position is expected to be both an inspiring people manager that leads a high-performing digital team, as well as a talented individual contributor that creates and executes advertising strategies and goes deep into the weeds of digital programs.
What you will do:
- Set the strategy, budget, and conversion goals for digital media for Harry’s North America and drive execution against the strategy
- Own and efficiently scale customer acquisition driven through digital performance channels such as Display, Affiliates, Paid Social, Search, Sponsored Content.
- Leverage key industry trends and customer data to identify, test, and scale new digital acquisition channels
- Manage, coach, and develop a team of digital marketers. Serve as a true expert of your domain, and invest in teaching and sharing that expertise.
- Drive the thinking on performance-driven creative development through ads, landing page experiences, and new user flows.
- Measure performance using a variety of methodologies and tools and take ownership over attribution modeling and identifying “true” CPA, LTV, ROI (ex. Google Analytics, Heap, SQL, Looker, etc.)
- Partner cross-functionally to execute product-market fit tests for acquiring new customers through new Harry’s product categories.
- Build & manage relationships with external partners as well as internal teams at Harry’s including Design, Product, Creative, Brand, etc.
This might describe you:
- 5+ years in performance marketing in a high-growth, DTC environment
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape, with expertise in at least 3 of Display, Affiliate, Facebook, Search, DR TV, YouTube for Action.
- Experience managing teams with a track record of helping them grow in their roles
- Experience setting growth goals, managing a budget, building forecasts, and delivering against monthly CPA, LTV, conversion targets
- Highly analytical, with a proven ability to mine data for opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent.
- A strong communicator and effective cross-functional collaborator
- Enterprising “doer,” with an ownership mentality and a bias towards action, constantly hustling and taking initiative to drive improvements yourself.
- Strategic, can think the business, get inside the mind of the customer, and translate quantitative and qualitative data and insights into intelligent marketing strategies.
- Deep knowledge of ad and website performance reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Heap, Optimizely, etc.
- Humble and low ego team player; knows how to share and be challenged on your expert opinion while respecting others’, keeps an open mind.
- Always seeking to learn, re-learn, and improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Who you will work with:
- Report to the Head of Growth
- Work alongside a best-in-class Growth Marketing team
- Work with internal teams at Harry’s including Design, Product, Creative, Analytics, and others
- External vendors and 3rd parties who support across various marketing channels and tools
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.