About the Role
The Executive Assistant will serve as an essential partner to our executive and leadership team. You’ll support three executives and manage everything from calendar and travel arrangements to expenses. This highly organized, endlessly resourceful person will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. Because the role (and our team!) is so dynamic, this person must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
What you will accomplish:
- Anticipate needs, and provide the highest caliber of administrative support
- Expertly manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics
- Coordinate intuitive, complex travel itineraries and manage expense reports
- Ensure the leaders your support are prepared for meetings, events, and offsites by soliciting agendas, drafting one-pagers, creating itineraries, making reservations, and doing whatever it takes to ensure effective preparation
- Provide vacation coverage for other assistants as needed
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and colleagues across various teams
- Serve as a positive ambassador on behalf of Harry’s, by consistently acting in a way that leaves people with a positive perception of the company while truly embodying our values.
This should describe you:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- You’re exceptionally detail oriented: You are someone who never lets anything fall through the cracks
- You’re proactive: You’re always three steps ahead, effectively auditing their calendars and ensuring their days run smoothly and help them avoid potential pitfalls
- You are a creative problem solver: There’s no sticky situation that you can’t wiggle your way out of, and you come to the table with solutions
- You’re a structured and thoughtful communicator: You are highly organized and structured in your communication - whether that is taking great notes that summarize information effectively or writing clear and concise emails
- You’re a relationship builder: You are naturally able to build rapport quickly such that you quickly become a go-to in the office as a helpful resource
- You’re hardworking: You are endlessly reliable, trustworthy, and consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality work.
Here's who you'll work with:
- You’ll support our Harry’s GM, Chief Commercial Officer, and VP of Global R&D and work closely with their teams
- Report to our Senior Manager, Workplace Experience and work closely with the EA and People teams
- Build strong relationships and interact regularly with full Harry’s team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.