Harry’s is seeking an accomplished Financial Systems Senior Manager to join our FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) team. This role is located in the New York office.
This role is responsible for operations and support of the Harry’s financial planning & analytics environment, primarily based on Adaptive Insights interacting with our SAP S/4 ERP system.
This position prepares, maintains, and leads the process and informational flows for reporting Harry’s consolidated income statement; management reports comparing actual results to budget or forecast; and presentation of summaries and analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis used by management of Harry’s. The position also ensures that the budgeting/forecasting/reporting tool (Adaptive) is configured to accurately reflect the statutory results within the GL (SAP S/4) along with supporting our Finance users during actual month end and planning reporting cycles. You will work closely with peer financial and business teams to continuously optimize timelines, processes, and system automation.
The data flowing through SAP ERP to our Adaptive platform directly contributes to decision-making by our CFO and all levels of finance leadership. If you’re passionate about building tools that enhance productivity, improve financial accuracy for finance user base, come join us!
- Serve as primary point of contact for accounting, business and IT teams
- Perform a range of system activities including managing data integrations into Adaptive from SAP S/4, Hyperion and other Enterprise source systems. Support critical forecast/plan cycle delivery, including various aspects of financial statement modeling (profit & loss) and scenario/version retention & analysis. Common activities include dimension & hierarchy management, maintain user permission and role access, data import & archival, and ad hoc troubleshooting.
- Monitor deployment of additional cloud-based functionality/upgrades release by Workday/Adaptive, complete and coordinate testing and communication to key stakeholders
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into effective & efficient application configuration
- Manage business rules impacting calculations, allocations and repositories built within Adaptive insights for the purposes of facilitating the Company’s annual budgeting exercise and recurring forecasts
- Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations to meet evolving business and operational needs
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, guidelines, and best practices to ensure data integrity and standardized end user processes
- Lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities
- Perform additional tasks related to the administration of Adaptive Insights as needed
- Work with IT on the finance system roadmap including: business requirements, vendor selection and potential implementation of FP&A solutions
- 5+ years of experience with financial software system implementation/ administration with a minimum of 2 years in FP&A preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- Knowledge of Adaptive Planning suite, as well as other financial systems tools
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 and Hyperian a plus
- Experience supporting financial planning/budgeting teams (Gross Profit and expenses)
- Fundamental understanding of GAAP accounting and statutory reporting is a big plus
- Excellent data analysis skills, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
- Team player that embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Strong attention to detail
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.