About the team
The EU Distribution team oversees the flow of our product from the point of supply to our end customers. The team is focused on providing the best-in-class omnichannel operations, to advance both Harry’s direct-to-consumer business and the retail channels we’ve partnered with across Europe.
About the Role
As a member of the EU Distribution team, you will have the opportunity to work with 3PL’s in the UK and Netherlands and own, develop and deploy strategic operational relationships with our customers.
We’re looking for a Distribution Senior Associate, who will be responsible and manage all order fulfilment matters for Harry's branded B2B Business. This includes ensuring orders are processed, fulfilled and delivered to our customers on time and in full and onboarding new customers in Europe.
In the EU, Harry’s is growing and it’s an exciting time to join the business. The distribution team is constantly looking at ways to improve our existing operations, reduce costs and achieve efficiencies that support sustainable growth.
What you will accomplish
- As a valued member of the Distribution Team, you will be responsible for the strategy of the customer operations function in the EU
- Manage and build a CPFR process in collaboration with our retail sales and demand planning team
- Build, implement and improve existing processes for customer operations including, PO processing, KPI reporting.
- Responsible for managing the operations of EU accounts from a customer operations point of view. This includes; line listing, changes to existing SKUs, NPIs, replenishment orders
- Build reports and dashboards for all internal stakeholders as and when required
- Manage end to end EDI implementation with our customers and internal teams
- Troubleshoot EDI orders with our partners and drive closure to issues, ensuring 100% fulfillment and data processing completion
- Project manage new retailer and specialty onboarding
- Partner with multiple internal teams in achieving commercial goals, including Retail, Finance, Brand and Marketing
- Be accountable for all retail distribution related issues including and not limited to charge backs, late deliveries
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships across Harry's business with a view to enabling your team and others to customer operational excellence
This Should Describe You
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ Years of experience within a supply chain organization.
- Advance knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working with ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP
- A lover of process and optimization. You're excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way.
- Excellent communicator and stakeholder manager. You are able to strike the right tone and are a great stakeholder manager across the business both locally and internationally
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, your suppliers and the world around you
- You appreciate a great result quantitatively and qualitatively and celebrate accordingly, but you also recognize a failure and take pride in learning from experience and feedback
- You're humble and understand that contributions to our success as a brand come in all shapes and sizes
- Sense of humour… We take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the EU Distribution Manager
- Part of the EU Supply Chain team, including Sourcing, Logistics and Demanding Planning
- Working closely with Global Supply Chain, particularly Distribution, Logistics, Supply and Demand Planning
- Cross-functional collaboration with Brand, Strategy, R&D, Quality, Packaging Development, Retail, Sales & Operations, Planning, Finance
- External partners (suppliers, 3PLs)
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.