About the Team
Harry’s Distribution and Logistics team oversees the management of our 3PL’s, whilst overseeing the flow of our product from point of supply to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders and our customers.
At Harry's UK we're small but incredibly ambitious, and we've got big plans for the future. We’re fortunate to have all the benefits of a start-up - think fast-paced dynamic work culture, lots of autonomy and hyper-growth - along with the resources and stability that comes with being part of an established global business.
We live and breathe our values, and we strive to work collaboratively every day. Our London office is located in the heart of Covent Garden and yes, as a start-up we have unlimited coffee, snacks and as many free shaving products as you require! And don’t worry, facial hair is allowed here at Harry's. We got you.
About the Role
We are recruiting a Distribution Associate to support our current operations. This role will involve a mix of working and coordinating with our 3PLs to drive process improvement, cost reduction and data analysis. We will also require you to work with our wholesale accounts ensuring that they are ordering what is needed and performing inventory/performance analysis to ensure the right decisions are being made.
- Work with our 3PLs to ensure all orders are dispatched and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with supply chain, R&D, S&OP, DTC, Customer Experience and Finance teams on new business initiatives
- Assist end to end EDI implementation with our customers and internal teams
- Responsible for managing the operations of EU accounts from a customer operations point of view. This includes; line listing, changes to existing SKUs, NPIs, replenishment orders
- Collaborate on a CPFR process in collaboration with our retail sales and demand planning team
- Drive, develop and implement continuous improvement in the warehouse, retail accounts and DTC process
- Compile, track and review all metrics. These include: Perfect Order Rate, OTIF and inventory accuracy across all accounts and channels
- Work with the Distribution team on all monthly and quarterly meetings
This should describe you:
- BA/BSc Degree
- Graduate entry level position
- Have a passion for Supply Chain/Operations
- Intermediate/advance user of excel
- Experience in E-commerce/Retail/Planning environment is desirable but not necessary
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and able to handle a multitude of projects at any one time, as well as seek ways to improve personal and organisational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humour -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the EU Distribution Manager
- Part of the EU Supply Chain team, including Sourcing, Logistics and Demanding Planning
- Working closely with Global Supply Chain, particularly Distribution, Logistics, Supply and Demand Planning
- Cross-functional collaboration with Brand, Strategy, R&D, Quality, Packaging Development, Retail, Sales & Operations, Planning, Finance
- External partners (suppliers, 3PLs)
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.