We are looking for a strategic and analytical marketer with a passion for developing new and disruptive products to support the growth of the Harry’s brand. The role will support the brand team’s strategic priorities and will be responsible for delivering the Shave Innovation roadmap in the US - our hero category for Harry’s business in our biggest market. This role will support the US Shave Sr. Innovation Brand Manager in developing and executing innovation projects.
This role will be charged with analysis of new product development; from delivering landscape analysis of existing categories to exploring trends and white spaces for new growth opportunities. This role will also support the product development processes from ideation to full conceptualization and validation.
We are seeking a marketer with a strong passion for bringing new products into the world, who has experience working with data, analytical tools (ie. IRI/Nielsen) and consumer insights. This role is a unique opportunity to demonstrate strategic and independent thinking and have ownable deliverables that have significant impact on the future growth of the Harry’s brand.
You will live and breathe our brand and business, and help power its future growth so ultimately consumers know us, join us, enjoy our products, stay loyal to us, and advocate for us.
What You Will Accomplish
- Product Development and strategy
- Conceptually develop relevant and meaningful product propositions.
- Translate propositions into consumer facing communications including product names, claims, and key messaging ideas.
- Partner with R&D, Insights, DTC and Retail teams to successfully bring innovation projects to life and to inform launch strategies and pricing strategies across channels.
- Partner with Sr. Innovation Brand Manager to map innovation pipeline roadmap
- Market analysis
- Use market data, consumer insights and trends to identify key issues and opportunities for product development and potential growth.
- Be on the lookout for what’s new—and analyze opportunities and threats the brand may encounter
- Maintain a robust understanding of the categories we are in—and may enter—current business performance and all things brand, benefits and claims
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- You have 2+ years of experience in Marketing, with some experience in Innovation or new product development.
- You have 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics, preferably in the CPG industry and are comfortable with IRI/Nielsen.
- You can balance art & science – ability to think creatively & strategically, with a strong business mindset.
- You are highly analytical, and you are comfortable getting in the weeds of the data but can distill it down to key findings, tell a story from the data and can create actionable recommendations.
- You have a problem solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and are a self-starter who takes initiative to explore
- You develop strong internal and external relationships, building rapport with partners to deliver on key business objectives and strategies.
- You love thinking about what’s best for real world people—but similarly what can propel a brand and a business forward
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.