About The Team
The Marketing Operations team at Harry’s has the exciting opportunity to sit at the intersection of all Harry’s brands and be their strategic and tactical growth partner. Our work directly results in acquiring new customers and driving profitable growth for each business. We are a small enthusiastic group of driven individuals who are constantly reinventing our approach, developing and testing hypotheses, and serving the Harry’s brands to drive growth.
About The Role
You will own the strategy, development, execution and optimization of the shared marketing tech stack across Harry’s brands. You will develop a vision for how to take our marketing tech stack to the next level, and drive it forward. You will be the only Growth Engineer on the marketing ops team working directly with a small best-in-class team of marketing leaders, and collaborating with other product, engineering and growth teams across the business.
This Might Describe You:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience (full stack) shipping production-quality code with experience supporting or knowledge of growth marketing technology infrastructure strongly preferred
- Expertise in Google’s Marketing Platform: Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience in implementing third-party tools and integrating them in first-party applications:
- Ie. Segment, Optimizely, Heap, Google Analytics, or similar products
- Understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, browser storage types, and best development practices.
- Self-starter & strong problem solver, willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to complete work with speed and efficiency.
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with marketing and product management teams.
- Always seeking to learn, re-learn, and improve yourself, your team, and the world around you.
- Clear, direct, and proactive communicator who can explain complicated/technical things to all audiences.
What you will accomplish:
- Enable marketing teams to test more in a more automated way by building novel solutions in a hands-on capacity.
- Unlock innovation at scale for teams throughout Harrys with new tooling, technology and automation.
- Research, adopt and implement new marketing technologies across brands during the ever-changing mar-tech landscape.
- Leverage data to understand our customers and our funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive revenue, customer growth, retention, and/or engagement
- Manage, upkeep and evangelize our marketing technologies to drive better performance and usage.
- Build reporting and help launch our portfolio of brands into new geographies and areas of commerce.
- Implement tracking and support meaningful growth initiatives with marketing and product teams across multiple Harry’s brands.
- Lead day-to-day management of digital marketing/analytics agency partners to complete various analytics implementation, data engineering and Google marketing platform projects.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered and able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized and able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more. #BI-Remote