As the WPX Coordinator, you will work directly with the WPX Manager to help run the office. From managing office supplies and snacks (very important!), to keeping tabs on the office facilities and ensuring everything runs smoothly for the team. Heading up Front of House, you will be the International Ambassador for the Harry’s offices; supporting the coordination of office events and offsites for the team and delivering a positive, exciting experience to all. You will also work closely with the International GM managing calendar coordination, scheduling and expense reporting.
Front of House
- Greet all guests in a friendly manner and make sure that every guest and colleague has an amazing and personable Harry’s experience.
- Assess the needs of visitors in order to host them seamlessly.
- Manage all incoming mail and packages.
- Manage the visitors calendar, assigning guest passes and locker keys.
- Drive WPX engagement through regular communications via slack or in person
- Create and deliver the weekly WPX newsletter
- Monitor and communicate with external vendors to maintain office inventory including stationary, snacks, refreshments.
- Manage the product ordering process for the Int’s team
- Manage new hire and interview candidate introductory goodie bags
- General upkeep of the reception area and meeting rooms/ communal areas.
- Support WPX Manager in the coordination of internal Harry’s events including all-team offsites.
- Support the Global recruitment team with interview schedules and coordination.
- Liaise with EAs and US team visitors to organise travel and hotel bookings.
- Manage the scheduling of GM’s internal and external meetings; syncing with EAs and International leadership when needed.
- Manage GM’s expenses and travel needs.
- The first point of contact for meetings and availability; gatekeeper for internal stakeholders and managing expectations.
- Work closely with the PR team to identify and prepare the GM for key external communications (i.e. speaking engagements, press interviews)
This should describe you:
- A clear communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- An incredibly empathetic person who has no problem putting themself in the customer’s shoes
- A great rapport builder, with strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- A fast problem solver, who can think on their feet to find creative solutions
- Strong start-up mentality, with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Self-motivated and grit to get things done, even when there’s no-one else around
- Flexible outlook and keenness to support other areas of the UK team as required
- Enjoy working in a team and overcoming challenges together
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.