What will this person do at Harry’s?
- As a member of the Hard Products team at Harry’s, you will be responsible for overseeing new product introductions (NPI), sustaining programs, scaling our supply base and driving continuous improvement projects
- Accountable for the success of programs from start to finish to include the supplier selection strategy for raw materials, components, and assembly
- Set the supplier strategy to support the company’s extensive portfolio expansion and roadmap
- Lead cross-functional projects and routinely present metrics, recommendations and operational considerations to the senior team to inform the company’s strategy for product launches
- Lead global negotiations with current and future suppliers to support our business objectives, including securing competitive costs and lead times
- Partner with our Quality Engineers to drive production efficiencies.
- This person will be responsible for owning significant product portfolios in its entirety.
Where can we look for this person? What experience do they have so far? Ex: Industries, current/past companies, schools, programs?
- Seeking minimum of 2-4 years in the industry, CPG preferred
- Companies that have high volume products, extensive supplier networks, and sophisticated product development processes
- Strong undergraduate / graduate supply chain programs
- Willing to consider backgrounds not specifically in Sourcing
What does great look like in a candidate for this role?
- Someone with 2-5 years of experience, preferably someone who has shown growth at a company similar to the type listed above, supply chain and supplier management experience, as well as exposure to the development and mass production of all product types.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal). Values relationships and cross-functional team work.
How will hiring this person impact your team/your role?
- Increase Harry’s & Flamingo legacy capacity and NPI
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.