We are looking for an entrepreneurial, customer-centric marketeer to lead and oversee our Beyond Shave business for H’ US. This role will vision the future of the Harry’s brand by shaping our innovation roadmap, brand strategy, and commercial plans for the fast-growing H’ categories outside of Shave. In this role, you will be setting category visions, ideating new products, and bringing your ideas to life with marketing and commercial plans, while collaborating with a cross-functional team of marketers, creatives, DTC and Retail leads, and scientists.
In this role, you will be mining for compelling opportunities to continue scaling rapidly our Beyond Shave businesses, and bringing those ideas to life and scaling them as part of a collaborative cross-functional team.
We are looking for a true ownership mindset, someone who is excited about driving big commercial impact, building into whitespace and doing it as part of a collective effort.
What you will accomplish:
- Help bring to life a clear and compelling Beyond Shave vision for H’ US
- Use consumer insights to define distinct and innovative ways into the space that continue to separate H’ from the competition
- Build compelling business and brand narratives around those insights
- Ensure the vision is driven down successfully into strategy and execution across all touchpoints
- Manage Beyond Shave P&L and successfully build out and scale the business
- Drive overarching Beyond Shave strategy and goals
- Work with the GM to set budget and financial targets
- Lead the annual Beyond Shave brand planning and go to market planning for new launches
- Work cross-functionally with DTC and retail partners to set commercial strategies and scale the business
- Drive the 3 year innovation roadmap and category strategy
- Develop clear and compelling business cases and go to market strategies for new opportunities
- Own strategic topics such as - scent strategy, cross-category cohesion (ie. body cleansing & apdeo), DTC led innovation, etc.
- Tap into white space innovation opportunities from inception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally to further drive existing categories, as well as bring new categories to life, working very closely with R&D, creative, design, DTC, supply chain, retail, etc.
- Continue to develop & lead the Beyond Shave Team
- Build capabilities and develop current team of Beyond Shave brand managers, inclusive of people managers
- Continue to build our and iterate on brand management function, including processes and pipelines
- Seasoned brand leader with a proven track record of building growth strategies, disruptive innovation, and direct commercial (P&L) ownership
- 10+ years of work experience of brand management, brand strategy, or innovation experience, preferably within the CPG industry, with DTC experience a plus.
- A left and right brain marketer who balances quantitative-rigor and gut-led, creating thinking
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, brand-forward business
- Passionate about building a disruptive omnichannel men’s care brand, that is rooted in deep customer understanding
- A deep empathy for consumers, always willing to put the consumer first
- Able to create belief in new ideas through story-telling that engages both internal and external stakeholders
- An experienced team leader and developer of people: You have a passion and natural talent for coaching and developing a team
- An entrepreneurial thinker, you have demonstrated the ability to successfully identify and act on white space opportunities, and you feel real pride of ownership and responsibility in whatever you take on.
- A collaborator and overall team player, you take pride in the wins of the collective team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.