About The Team
The Global Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team at Harry’s is a part of Global Finance and is responsible for analyzing, presenting and forecasting the financial and business performance of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions for the Harry’s brand, Flamingo, Headquarters, Cat Person and our private label and manufacturing business in Germany as well as new brands as we expand.
About The Role
We are looking for a high-performing analytical and collaborative person to join our Global FP&A. This role affords significant direct exposure to members of the senior leadership team and is an opportunity to play a meaningful role on key projects at a high-growth, global business.
The role will be based in our New York office, but may require occasional travel and close partnership with colleagues in our overseas offices.
What You’ll Do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain financial models to evaluate and support strategic initiatives, long term financial planning, corporate development opportunities and fundraising. Works in partnership with business leaders and runs the modeling of enterprise-wide strategic investments and long-term planning models
- Assist in due diligence processes and transaction execution
- Work cross-functionally to deliver on ad hoc requests and presentations for internal and external stakeholders, including investors
- Develop analyses, maintain and update industry comparables / benchmarks for valuation and operating metrics
- Help support the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes for cash flow forecasting
- Support presentation of cash flow and working capital financial results against forecasts and help provide senior leadership with insights on variances, trends and implications
- Participate in the process of creating presentations for our Board of Directors
- Be part of building an awesome business
Background and Experience
- Bachelors degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 3-4 years of investment banking or similar experience. You are a 3rd year investment banking Analyst or 1st year Associate in either M&A or industry coverage with a track record of executing transactions. Ex-investment bankers with PE, VC or industry corporate development experience will also be considered
- Expert Excel skills—you were formally trained (e.g., Training the Street, training program at a bulge-bracket firm) and have extensive financial modeling experience (3-statements, detailed operating, M&A, LBO, cash flow, ROI analysis)
- Deep understating of accounting will make you more effective
- Excellent presentation skills – you will present to internal and external audiences
- Expert PowerPoint skills— you draft high-quality, C-level presentations
- CPG / retail industry experience is a plus
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Rigorously detail-oriented, always checks work and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Ability to prioritize work and take projects to completion under demanding deadlines
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Extremely high level of integrity, professionalism and discretion – will have exposure to some of the most sensitive projects at the Company
- Humble. Low ego. Always putting the team first
- Motivated to learn about all aspects of a high-growth brand and business – no task is too small mentality
Here’s Who You’ll Work With
- This position is within the finance organization will report directly to the FPA Manager with significant exposure with the Head of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis within a highly collaborative Finance team
- Significant direct exposure to the VP, Finance, CFO, Co-Founders and the Harry’s enterprise leadership team
- Work closely with the members of the Corporate FP&A , Strategy, Treasury, Accounting, Legal and Operations teams but have frequent and unparalleled interaction with all company departments and functions globally
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.