About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our customer base is truly omnichannel, including direct-to-consumer and a diverse set of wholesale retailers. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the role
We are looking for a high-performing individual to support and grow our North American Outbound Logistics capabilities. You will oversee both B2C and B2B outbound logistics in North America. This individual will drive team performance and execution excellence and will ensure we are able to deliver the right product at the right time at the right cost basis. You will have a customer first mentality that drives innovation across our logistics network.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage and develop the NA OB Logistics team
- Continue to build and develop our NA OB carrier base across multiple modes
- Drive accountability across the carrier base and team as it relates to performance excellence
- Ensure we have the right processes in place to deliver a high quality service across the channels supported
- Put in a place a system to seamlessly manage bill pay and audit across OB modes
- Engage in cross functional continuous improvement projects
- Create an environment on the team that supports individual and group level development
- Support new launches across all channels
- Streamline metrics packages to communicate performance amongst multiple stakeholder groups
This should describe you:
- You have an understanding of supply chain operations, gained through a relevant bachelor’s degree (such as Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Business Administration)
- You have a 4+ years work experience in supply chain or supply chain-adjacent roles
- You have 2+ years experience managing and developing a team
- You have experience with transportation management in NA
- You have experience in ERP systems
- You are skilled with excel and powerpoint
- You have experience with TMS systems
- You have strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- You have a strong work ethic; able to independently own and drive projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You take previous reflections and learnings and uses them to improve processes, systems and overall work quality
- You have a sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here’s who you’ll work with:
- Reporting to Head of Global Logistics
- Working within the broader Global Distribution & Logistics team
- Working cross-functionally with Analytics, Planning, IT Systems, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sourcing, DTC, and Retail teams
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.