HR/L&D Manager (People Development Processes)
What will this person do at Harry’s?
Investing in the growth and development of our team is a strategic priority at Harry’s, and we’re looking to bring someone on to lead the strategy and execution around all of the programs, processes, and resources that support our team through feedback, development, and growth over the course of their lifecycle at Harry’s. Practically, this means designing, evolving, and executing our key people processes: 360 Reviews, Performance Reviews, Promotions, and more.
This person will wear several hats:
- Manage the (re) design and implementation around our core feedback and development processes and philosophies — including 360 reviews, performance reviews, upward feedback and accountability, promotion, and more. To do this they will work closely with People Business Partners and leaders from across the organization.
- Create content and material to communicate, train, and support our strategy around feedback and development.
- Own the forward-looking strategy around new program, resource, and tool implementation as it relates to feedback and development, across the organization.
- Lead trainings and facilitate workshops to communicate and support all of our development processes and programs.
- Suggest creative ways to evolve and improve all of our L&D programs, in terms of both process / efficiency, content, and experience.
Required skills and experiences:
- Strategic thinker who has designed and implemented organization-wide initiatives (preferably People Processes) in the past.
- Highly detail oriented project manager who can own all of the moving pieces, from ideation to execution.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, and proven experience leading workshops / offsites / meetings and / or trainings
- Proven experience getting senior input and buy-in on important decisions.
- Proven experience designing presentations / trainings that engage the audience and communicate information effectively
- Expert written communicator: proven ability to produce written content (newsletters, email, Slack) that engages the audience while conveying the key messages
- A creative thinker who loves learning
- Solutions oriented, and consistently (and proactively) proposing ways to improve and evolve.
- A sense of humor, and proven ability to laugh at team’s bad jokes
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.