Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The People Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We are currently developing our philosophies and programs as a people team and are looking for enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-people to join us.
About the Role
As a recruiter at Harry’s you will play a critical role in helping to build our teams! You will work to source, interview and hire candidates for a diverse set of roles. Additionally, as a recruiter you will play a consultative role with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure we have a strong, unbiased and efficient recruiting process.
What you will accomplish:
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for hires across all areas of the organization, but with a particular focus on brand and ops.
- Develop strong, strategic partnerships with hiring managers and interview teams providing not just trusted advice for scoping roles and candidate profiles but also leaning on them for support as well as pushing them for results.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Harry’'s mission to deliver the highest quality products to the customer.
- Successfully partner with People Business Partners and People Operations to create a
- great experience for all interview teams.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
This should describe you:
- Sourcing Master! You have experience sourcing on multiple roles at a given time using Linkedin, Entelo and other sourcing techniques
- Fast learner and adaptable to all timelines, needs and asks within recruiting
- You deeply care about candidate experience. You want candidates to walk away from their interview feeling great!
- Bar Raiser! You want to find the best of the best! You push hiring managers to make sure they are keeping the bar high
- Think outside the box! You are excited about finding new ways to engage talent
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help your teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Director, Recruiting
- Working within the People team
- Working cross functionally with the entire Harry’s organisation to find, hire and retain top talent
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.