About the Team
The Global IT team at Harry’s works cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
Harry’s has embarked on the project to migrate the current SAP Business By Design system to the future landscape, anchored by SAP S/4 as the core system. This is the first of several enterprise projects to aggressively build out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, manufacturing, and retail.
The SAP S/4 Finance Lead role will represent Harry’s IT efforts with the implementation of SAP S/4HANA on the Cloud version 1909 working alongside our SAP S/4 implementation partner to implement the Finance module. Responsibilities include gathering requirements and turning those requirements into SAP solutions; working closely with the business, leadership, internal and external stakeholders in support of the SAP S/4 Finance process, along with the integrations with Concur, Hyperion, Banks, Adaptive and future applications.
What you will accomplish:
- Lead the area of SAP S/4 Finance and IT support relevant Financial applications
- Participate in the SAP S/4 implementation project as the SAP Finance SME
- Take part of design, build, testing, data migration, and training activities during the project, as well as relevant activities once in support
- Validate and document configurations, enhancements, development, and underlying processes.
- Coordinate with Finance users to understand functional requirements to identify and develop solutions.
- Understand the implemented configuration and Harry’s finance processes to design future finance solutions, enhancements, and continuous improvements for SAP based Harry’s business priorities and initiatives.
- Take part in the segregation of duties and Security role definitions for users in the SAP Finance space.
- Provide input on and oversight of internal processes with respect to SAP master data, hierarchies and reporting.
- Transition the project to support, leading the daily support (incidents and service requests), maintenance and continuous improvement of SAP environment
- Develop Harry’s SAP best practices to facilitate change management and end user adoption of new technologies and processes in the Finance space.
- Oversee other financial applications as they are introduced to the Harry’s IT Global Systems ERP support model.
- Collaborate with user, business units, and other IT teams to deliver SAP best practices to Harry’s
- Manage and satisfy SAP audit controls and pertinent SOX program requirements as needed.
- Support monthly financial close and forecasting processes, as well as budget and planning.
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited institution preferably in the engineering, technology, or finance field. Relevant SAP certification is a plus.
- 8+ years working in the field of SAP Finance; preferred 1 full end-to-end experience implementing SAP S/4.
- Clear understanding and hand’s on experience in several SAP Finance processes (AP, AR, GL, Banking, Product Costing, CO-PA, Treasury Cash Management, Allocations, Asset Accounting).
- Experience with integrations between SAP and non-SAP Finance / Procurement applications, such as in the areas of Procurement, HR, Analytical, Budget/Forecasts and Order-to-Cash.
- Experience working with third parties, such as banks, to exchange information through middleware solutions.
- Preferred experience working in an Agile environment during an SAP Project and/or Activate Methodology.
- Able to clearly document functional requirements and solution designs. Translate documentation into configuration and or technical specifications for development.
- Experience in documentation and participation in unit testing, integration testing, and cutover activities related to SAP Finance.
- Experience training end users in the processes of SAP Finance.
- Experience working as a liaison between the Finance business and IT teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively on Finance solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to quality delivery with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines.
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems, working with a team of seasoned Harry’s Enterprise Systems and Finance professionals; working closely with the broader IT department and business units.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.