About The Team
At Harry's UK we're small but incredibly ambitious, and we've got big plans for the future. We’re fortunate to have all the benefits of a start-up - think fast-paced dynamic work culture, lots of autonomy and hyper-growth - along with the resources and stability that comes with being part of an established global business. We live and breathe our values, and we strive to work collaboratively every day. Our London office is located in the heart of Covent Garden and yes, as a start-up we have unlimited coffee, snacks and as many free shaving products as you require (when there isn’t a pandemic happening)!
Harry’s vision is to build a next-generation CPG company, identifying new categories where there are opportunities to better meet consumer needs.
About The Role
We’re recruiting a DTC Coordinator to support the UK DTC Team across a range of initiatives. You will work collaboratively with internal and external teams to support the execution of projects and workflows, becoming an expert in cross-functional collaboration. Your day to day will include assisting the team in acquiring customers across our extensive suite of direct response marketing channels, helping to create and facilitate processes to ensure the team is operating seamlessly, creating and maintaining dashboards and reports to help inform business decisions, as well as helping our web product team with site-merchandising and building web pages.
It’s a unique opportunity to join a passionate and mission-driven team and gain exposure to a scaling business.
What You Will Accomplish
- Have a deep understanding of performance marketing and how we acquire customers, tracking industry trends and competitors.
- Update internal DTC calendars and trackers to ensure all required assets, timings and budgets are accurately tracked in real-time as projects develop.
- Own relationships with cross-functional teams to track project schedules and deliverables, ensuring necessary clarity on timings and deliverables for projects.
- Assist the Creative team in managing requests, briefs and timelines across evergreen and larger scale projects, organising timelines and roadmaps and gathering relevant information needed from cross-functional teams
- Streamline workflows across web, email, landing pages and creative across multiple websites
- Build product pages and landing pages that are SEO-friendly
- Work alongside the web product team to update and maintain our product catalogue, and assist with site merchandising using our content management system
- Create and update dashboards and reports across Excel & Looker to help analyse DTC performance
- Assist with DTC-based projects (e.g. SEO and usability testing)
- Assist with meeting schedules and presentations for the team.
This Should Describe You
- Digitally savvy - Has a genuine interest in DTC businesses and how they operate.
- Super organized - very comfortable with spinning multiple plates at once; keeping on top of project trackers, product launches, assisting with invoices and contracts, competitor and campaign tracking etc.
- Attention to detail - takes pride in executing tasks with a high level of accuracy. Concise note-taking during meetings and communication back to the team.
- Do’er - pro-actively gets into the detail and drives projects forward / generally makes things happen under their own initiative.
- Naturally collaborative - ability and passion for working collaboratively and cross-functionally. Good relationship builder and partner inside and outside of Harry’s.
- Hands-on - You’re willing to get your hands dirty to complete any task, big or small, glamorous or mundane, to make sure projects are completed successfully and on-schedule.
- Clear communicator - You can effectively communicate project goals, constraints, deliverables, and schedules within a cross-functional team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - You have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, manage your own schedule, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Passionate - You’re excited to deeply understand and grow with our team. You’re open-minded and enjoy an energetic, fast-paced environment. A passion for detail, design and communication is a must.
- Knowledge - You’re familiar with the Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, and project management skills and tools.
- And - You have a sense of humor.
Here's Who You'll Work With
- Working in the UK based DTC Team
- Working closely with: Creative Team, Performance Team, Web Product & Email Team, Analytics.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.