About the Team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the flow of our product from point of supply to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the Role
This individual is charged with developing and deploying a centralized, standardized, and globally optimized inbound and outbound logistics network in order to minimize total system cost and maximize profitability while delivering superior customer service. The position will require a full cross functional approach, developing plans and metrics that are aligned with business goals and objectives creating value for our customers.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage all global logistics activities, aligning with business priorities and strategies
- Understand regional diversity and set strategies that align with region specific goals
- Be open to changing business priorities, and be ok with our number one priority - serving the business
- Create a capability roadmap, reflective of cross functional business needs
- Stay up to date on commercial activities in all business units to remain a step ahead.
- Develop/implement process and system enhancements to reduce costs and improve operational efficiency, accuracy, and customer service levels
- Collaborate with the VP, Global Distribution & Logistics to design and implement global logistics strategies for all global business entities
- Drive analytics to monitor logistics network performance and identify opportunities to minimize costs while maximizing service
- Interact with other functions, including business entity leaders, S&OP, distribution, manufacturing, and supply chain to develop targets and deliver target performance levels at the optimum overall costs
- Develop and maintain global transportation rules and tariff(s), which includes terms governing service levels, rates, classifications, shipping rules, accessorial charges, and carrier practices
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with core providers to ensure outlined service requirements are being met
- Lead the team in the development of RFI/RFPs across various modes of transportation on global lanes.
- Build the overall strategy and roadmap for customs and compliance
- Provide leadership, mentoring and guidance to logistics team with execution of projects; set performance goals and provide on-going coaching of team members to achieve career objectives; Cultivate a high-performance culture and ensure employee engagement is at peak levels
- Identify market trends and develop seasonal strategies to ensure adequate space availability and transit times for ocean, air, parcel and rail shipments
- Manage and prioritize all expedites and adhoc type requests from cross-functional teams
This should describe you:
- You have an understanding of product flow throughout a multinational supply chain
- You have a 12+ years work experience in supply chain
- You have experience with all modes of transportation, both domestic and international
- You have experience in ERP systems
- You have a player coach way of working
- You have strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- You have a strong work ethic; able to independently own and drive projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You take previous reflections and learnings and uses them to improve processes, systems and overall work quality
- You have a sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to VP, Global Distribution & Logistics
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to supply chain, S&OP, finance, manufacturing,R&D, retail, and quality.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.