About this role:
The Marketing Manager will manage marketing operations for the Brand Marketing team, reporting to (and partnering with) the Director of Brand Marketing. You will own the marketing calendar across channels and build go-to-market strategies for products, launches, and key moments for the brand. You will champion creative concepting, thinking strategically about what we want to say and how we can create moments to help us communicate that, and work closely with the creative team. You’ll be a strong cross-functional partner to the team, shepherd initiatives from idea to execution with enthusiasm, and represent what’s best for Flamingo in conversations with competing needs.
What you will accomplish:
- Own and manage the brand calendar and plan for Flamingo across channels, products, and key communication moments
- Build and champion go-to-market plans for product launches and key brand moments
- Write creative briefs to our internal creative team that communicate clear territories and concepts to help drive compelling creative across channels
- Root decisions in customer insights and continue to use insights and information to push the brand forward
- Be an advocate for Flamingo; make sure messaging and initiative are aligned with brand identity and push prioritization of goals
- Be an enthusiastic, empathetic cross-functional partner to the retail, growth and acquisition, R&D, distribution, and creative teams to shepherd initiatives from idea to execution
- Grow organic brand awareness
- Help manage partnership and agency relationships
- Passionate about building a new kind of body care brand
- An experienced marketer with a proven track record of building engaging, effective campaigns—5-8 years of experience, preferably in a high growth ecomm environment
- A natural communicator with strong writing skills; you’re able to sell people into a vision and bring them along on your thought process and strategy
- Creative and brimming with your own ideas, while also able to help others structure thinking to prioritize theirs
- Structured and organized in your thinking. You love setting up systems to improve the way the team works.
With well-designed products and honest conversations at its core, Flamingo launched in 2018 with a suite of products for body hair. Since then, we have expanded our assortment to be the first brand that offers products for every routine: razors, wax strips for face and body, shave gel, body lotion, and Mons Mist. In February 2019, Flamingo launched at Target stores nationwide, immediately jumping to the top of the bestseller list for razors, wax strips, and shave gel. Our products and campaigns have been covered by outlets like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, and InStyle, and we’ve won major beauty accolades like Allure’s Best in Beauty and Self’s Healthy Beauty awards.
We’re committed to building healthy, positive relationships with our bodies and de-stigmatizing the conversation around women's health. Since launch, we have set aside 1% of all sales to support partners whose missions we believe in deeply, including Exhale to Inhale and PERIOD.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.