The Customer Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand and the people who use
our products. We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harry’s experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, and the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team.
The Customer Experience (CX) Operations Manager for North America leads one of the largest teams at Harry’s, and is responsible for fostering an environment in which employees are empowered to deliver an effortless, best-in-class customer experience by overseeing people, processes, and technology. With support from the CX Quality, Training & Development Manager and Customer Insights functions, this person will lead team strategy and manage the performance of a group of Team Leads and CX associates. Together, they ensure that we operate effectively and efficiently to meet and exceed the needs of our customers as measured by our quality assurance processes, customer satisfaction rates, and service level agreements.
Here's what you'll do
- Partner with our Recruiting team and the Team Leads to execute hiring plans and headcount strategies for our Customer Experience Associate level roles (part time and full time)
- Grow and develop Team Leads by equipping them with skills, training and coaching on people management, effective feedback, performance coaching and other ad-hoc areas where needed
- Own the performance management process in collaboration with People Business Partners; entrust and support the coaching on performance management to direct managers
- Run the monthly performance review process (CXpectations) for the core competencies of the associate role; Quality, Productivity, Attendance/Timeliness and Values
- Oversee positive employee recognition efforts through the Team Leads (e.g., ad-hoc appreciation gifts/events, WOW recognition, birthdays etc.)
- Collaborate with QTD Manager and CX Director to execute on employee development strategies and create growth pathways for associates
Operations and Technology
- Manage the team schedule and workflows to ensure meeting critical key performance indicators by providing insight and recommendations on shift and channel assignments
- Set and drive successful business metrics (e.g., call wait time, email first response time, call abandonment rate, social response time, etc.)
- Monitor and improve CX operational metrics: average handling time, schedule adherence, first reply rate, full response time, etc.
- Work with Quality, Training, and Development team to balance decision making between operational and quality metrics (customer effort score, customer satisfaction, internal auditing, etc.).
- Develop and improve workflow processes to support a more lean and effective operation by identifying areas that need best practice documentation or process change
- Work closely with QTD Manager to determine strategy and schedule for trainings, onboarding, quality assurance audits, and ongoing associate development
- Identify CRM back-end process improvements based on CXA and customer pain points and partner with CX Management and Engineering to implement changes and train associates
- Monitor our cost metrics with support from CX Director and identify opportunities for operational improvements that will improve on those metrics
- Analyze customer contact data to develop insights and reporting that inform broader Harry’s strategy
- Establish culture with associates and Team Leads to find moments that enable us to go above and beyond for our customers
This might describe you
- You have a passion for people with a supporting skill set in performance coaching, effective feedback and motivation
- You have in-depth knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Zendesk, Kustomer, etc.) and other contact center technologies that support creating an effortless, omni-channel customer experience
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets, Looker; Tableau and other data tools, a plus) skills
- You have strong project and time management skills with the ability to manage critical people processes against business and operational priorities simultaneously
- You know how to build processes that are efficient, but still allow for innovation
- You are an effective communicator, an inspiring leader, and a reliable team player
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.