We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional shaving products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com).
Harry’s started in March 2013 and is a successful, fast growing, global company employing 125 people in New York and close to 500 people in Germany. In 2014 Harry’s acquired the 93-year-old local manufacturer Feintechnik, combining consumer brand expertise and world-class manufacturing capabilities. Since the two companies merged, millions of Euros have been invested in the growth and development of the German business, adding machinery, facilities, and hiring a world-class team.
Today Harry’s Inc. is the only vertically integrated shaving brand in the world, selling private label to a number of large retail chains in Germany and Europe, as well as directly to consumers in the US and Canada through Harrys.com.
About the Team
The distribution team at Harry’s is responsible for the strategic partnerships worldwide. Our current partners, offering Harry's products successfully, are the largest distributors in the FMCG industry. We work very closely with our partners and the internal team to support our clients' brands with high-quality production.
About the Role
As our Key Account Manager you are responsible for the sales figures and the marginal return as well as project management and building strong distribution partnerships. We are looking for a highly motivated person who is ready to take on this exciting and challenging position.
Here's what you'll do:
- Development of assortment strategies and coordination concepts
- Development of market penetration concepts for existing markets and generate implementation-oriented growth strategies for new customers
- Working closely with the internal sales team and cross-functional departments such as R & D , Planning and Control, Marketing, Product Development, and Finance
- Responsibility for planning and executing cross-divisional projects and creating presentations
- Customer Management and Relationship Management; increase customer satisfaction
- Researching, identifying and growing new sales opportunities through various distribution channels
- Supporting, maintaining and looking for ways to increase sales figures of existing customers
- Provision of sales information
- Leading customer negations and annual meetings
- Identifying opportunities for product improvements
These might describe you:
- Master / Bachelor with major in business or marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and target orientated
- Valid driver's license and enjoys traveling
Here is who’ll you work with:
- Direct report to the VP, Sales & Marketing Private Label
- Marketing, Product Development, Finance & Accounting and our HQ in New York
- The Harry's team at large to build an exceptional business that delivers great products