This role will help define the future of the Harry’s brand by leading the consumer insights function in the UK. We’re looking for someone with a consumer-centric mind who will help drive and optimise the continued success of Harry’s across multiple channels. In this role you will manage the full insights remit, see the direct impact of your work and carry out regular quant and qual research projects to inform strategic decisions. You will own our regular reporting, the insights budget and become the ‘go-to’ for the brand health and other marketing metrics that drive our business. You will unlock rich insight and growth opportunities across our marketing, commercial and innovation teams gaining significant exposure amongst senior stakeholders. Your mission: understand the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’ at all times.
What you will accomplish
- Lead a variety of high impact Insights projects for the UK business
- Manages the Insights project pipeline, ruthlessly prioritizing work based on impact, business objectives, team capacity, and budgetary constraints
- Works in a deeply cross-functional way, collaborating with key stakeholders across the business to scope and deliver timely and impactful work
- Be the expert on the Harry’s customer in the UK - their needs, wants, and perceptions
- Plan, execute and share-out findings of regular focus groups / consumer interviews
- Plan, execute and share-out findings of detailed quantitative studies
- Own, track, and report on the ‘so what’ of key metrics that drive our Brand Health
- Own, execute, and share Quarterly Customer Study (QCS) – always provide the ‘so what’
- Underpin all our NPI efforts with robust insights work - drive our product category understanding, define ‘how to win’ in specific men’s care categories
- Partner with commercial teams to infuse insights into the cadence of the business - build insights led retailer proposals, and implement insights led trials on DTC
Who we’re looking for:
- Consumer centric: knows when and how to engage the consumer
- Data Analysis: able to derive actionable insights from large quantitative data sets
- Research: experience scoping and executing qualitative and quantitative research
- Presentation: shares findings with senior audiences, visualizes data in a compelling way
- Collaborator: proven ability to work across multiple functions & stakeholders in different geographies
- Project Manager: collaborative, organized, and can juggle multiple projects at once
- Passionate about insights
- Prior Experience:
- Insights Experience
- Experience within a fast growing start-up, strongly preferred
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.