The Sr. Manager of Sales will be an important role leading our Target partnership for the Harry’s Brand. This role will have a direct impact on the company’s future growth as they will continue to build scale for the Harry’s business and significantly broaden the awareness for the brand. For this role, we need an amazing. Customer development leader – one who understands customer needs and requirements, while translating and executing the Harry’s vision in retail formats. As this role works across almost all Harry’s functions, we need a team player who can collaborate across functions, develop strategies, and effectively communicate across teams to enable partner functions to meet and exceed customer expectations. This role also requires strong organizational skills, analytical capabilities, and a continuous improvement mindset.
About the Team
The Retail Sales organization is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth with our mass market and specialty retail partners. The Retail Sales organization is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, marketing, store operations, supply chain, and omnichannel development.
Your core responsibilities
- Lead customer development activity managing our Harry’s business at Target.
- Develop and execute Annual Business Plan for Target that delivers on revenue and profit goals and works across company channel strategy.
- Build best in class relationships within Target – merchandising, marketing, in store design, and supply chain – to drive optimized outcomes for the Harry’s brand.
- Manage customer development, sales analytics, and forecasting needs, as well as project management and strategic execution for Target.
- Manage brand P&L for customer including Trade Spending.
These might describe you
- Professional, enthusiast, a solid team payer, and possesses a drive for results.
- Customers at the core: passion for driving great customer and retail partner experience, ability to think outside in from the start
- Extremely organized, dependable, and demonstrated track record of delivering top and bottom line results in a customer development capacity.
- Partner first, someone who is a natural collaborator, brings people in, listens, and helps facilitate everyone to the best answer
- Loves change: able to figure it out when faced with a situation that requires invention and leans into changing direction and demands.
- Fail forward: willing to take risks, use facts to guide a decision across a collective group
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Experience in CPG sales, marketing, or retail is ideal
Who you will work with
- Internally: Your primary connections will be with Retail Sales Strategy, Harry’s Brand Team, Demand Planning, Design, and Shopper Marketing.
- Externally: You will work closely with Target’s buying teams and cross-functional partners, including Marketing, Planning, Inventory, and In-store design.
- You'll report to the Sr. Director of Retail Sales, Target
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.