Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Global Supply Chain Team at Harry's, Inc. works cross-functionally to manage strategic sourcing, production and inventory strategy for innovative and performance-driven products in the men’s shaving market. The team is focused on sourcing the best suppliers and creating optimal supply chains to advance both the Harry’s direct-to-consumer business and store brand businesses in Europe and North America. Being vertically integrated allows us to have better, more direct, relationships with our customers so we can continue to provide better products and experiences for them.
About the Role
As a member of the Global Supply Chain Team, you will have the opportunity to visit suppliers from around the globe & own strategic sourcing, supplier relationships, production, inventory strategy for packaging. You will work cross-functionally with teams in New York & Europe – including R&D, Retail, Distribution, Sales & Operations Planning, Finance, Sales & Marketing to manage sustaining programs, lead product launches & set optimal supply chains.
What you will accomplish:
- Develop supply chain strategies that will result in exceptionally high quality products and cost-savings that we can pass on to our customers
- Lead cross-functional projects and routinely present metrics, recommendations and operational considerations to the senior team in New York to inform the company’s strategy for product launches
- Lead negotiations with current & future suppliers to support our business objectives
- Align the operations strategy around sourcing and identify & qualify new suppliers
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Retail and Design to execute on In-Store Merchandising projects
- Lead the current and future road map aligning our vision of becoming a global, multi-channel company
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an analytical, data-driven supply chain, and/or operations role
- Prior experience in retail merchandising displays or packaging is preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively to drive cross-functional consensus
- Strong negotiator who understands multiple techniques and practices
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and to switch gears as required
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Global Sourcing Manager – In Store Merchandising
- Working in Global Supply Chain
- With Design, Distribution, Retail, Finance, Quality, Sales & Operations
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.