Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
IT is the heart of Harry's in the sense that we are relied on to keep all other departments fully functional at all times. We are a small but growing local team of experts that are part of a bigger global IT presence. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our fellow co workers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
This is a full-time role from 7am -4 pm.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Specialist who will be an integral part of our IT Infrastructure team as well as the Harry’s family. We are always improving our technology with the most up to date hardware and software and need another bright mind and extra pair of capable hands to continue to provide effective support while growing quickly in their IT ambitions and career. The right candidate will provide day-to-day desktop support (Mac and PC) and assist with IT projects including major infrastructure upgrades for both the US and UK. Additional tasks include mass configuration rollouts, testing, documentation and maintenance of new technologies that allow Harry’s teams to advance and be as progressive as our growing future demands.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the helpdesk queue and respond to technical support requests (US and UK) via Fresh Service, slack, email, phone, or in-person
- Quickly adapt to Harry's environment and learn to support our software stack including Gsuite, O365, Freshservice, Jamf, Better cloud, Kisi, and much more.
- Fully manage and maintain all company hardware inventory including Macs, PCs, Printers, Lifesize Conference room A/V Equipment.
- Be a source of Knowledge by leading training sessions as well as preparing and updating all documentation for users and/or tech instructions providing clear step by step guides.
- Users and group administration in Gsuite, O365 and Active Directory
- Windows OS configuration and PC hardware support, upgrades and repairs.
- Working knowledge and experience with Mac OS, hardware and JAMF remote support management.
- Computer Imaging and software Deployment experience for Mac and PC.
- Networking Knowledge including DHCP, DNS, VPN and general network topologies.
- Active Directory user/ computer binding, folder permissions and Group Policy configuration experience.
- G-Suite and O365 administration experience with Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure knowledge/ experience preferred.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure
- Part of the local and Global IT Operations team
- Working with all other teams at Harry’s
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.